Puerto Rican (and White) Women & Black Men...Chicas Ven aqui Por Favor

I'm a Bronx dude and because of that I'm surrounded by some of the finest Latin women in America (outside of Miami)

Because of that most of my girlfriends have been Puerto Rican...and over the years i've come to realize...A lot of Puerto Rican women love Black Men morethan their own men.

They will cheat on their man with a black dude and they can't wait to get behind closed doors with a brotha to start talking down on the Latino brothas.

Today im on the bus and these 3 teenage jumpoffs ( 2 latinas,1 black girl) are talking about how "Spanish" men are scared of black men and theydon't measure up the same...that why they love Black dudes.

At the end of the day most of them end up marrying within their own ethnicity anyway and a lot of white women have the same attitude...so is it just GoodSterotypes about the Black men finally working in our favor and making these chicks want to experiment...or does our swag really just turn women out?

Ladies feel free to chime in...

No shots fired at my Latino brothas either....I know that there is a lot of anti-blacksentiment out there as well. Speak on it how y'all see it....

Hey_

6c835a79ec8e4be595b97f9a52b9431e7028fe3.gif

Julius F. Wrek

It can be vice versa. But it all depends on whoever your dealing with. Every race has its bad apples. Although I do find chicks outside of the african raceattractive. Some chicks just like things different. I dont know who I'll marry, but I'll tell you one thing, I can picture myself with a female outsideof the african race. Nothing against black girls, its just that I personally find chicks of other races attractive.

Dude,

can we just stop all these race threads.

Its getting really annoying.

its not their race, its just there preference.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Dude,

You're a white guy right?...

Don't get uptight. Its just a lighthearted discussion about dating and stereotypes.

Spoiler [+]
1zgrseu.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Dude,

You're a white guy right?...

Don't get uptight. Its just a lighthearted discussion about dating and stereotypes.

Spoiler [+]

1zgrseu.jpg

What does being white have to do with anything?

Spoiler [+]
Im not white

A person can have personal preference and it doesn't necessarily start and end on their own race.

/thread

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

A person can have personal preference and it doesn't necessarily start and end on their own race.

/thread
We all know this....but there are disproportionate numbers of certain ethnicities of women that seem to prefer Black men over men of their ownethnic group.

Whats the real reason for that?

As a man have y'all had any similar experiences to shed light on this phenomenon?

thinkingMan.jpg

i don't see how this can head in a positive direction

asking why a disproportionate number of black men like white women certainly hasn't led to much constructive discussion

this is no different

with that said.....i'm sure the stereotype about black men certainly doesn't hurt when it comes to women of other races wanting to "try itout"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

asking why a disproportionate number of black men like white women certainly hasn't led to much constructive discussion

this is no different

with that said.....i'm sure the stereotype about black men certainly doesn't hurt when it comes to women of other races wanting to "try it out"
laugh.gif
Pretty much a bunch of dudes calling other dudes self-hating for not liking their own race or being white-washed for only dating white girls. Butits okay to ask why Puerto Rican chicks go outside their race and everything is just peachy. NTers are a fickle bunch

this is no different

with that said.....i'm sure the stereotype about black men certainly doesn't hurt when it comes to women of other races wanting to "try it out"
laugh.gif

That second sentence is false. Black women ride out. They'll stay with a bummy black dude for eternity. Some of them don't even like light skinnedblack men because they are too close to white.

Most white women still prefer white men, even though there is a growing percentage that have a thing for Black dudes...but being that Blacks and Puerto Ricansinteract so closely and share aspects of culture (creating Hip-Hop for example), the numbers seem to be greater among Puerto Rican women. If i'm wrongcorrect me...but thats what I have noticed and I have had a lot of experience with Puerto Rican women...can't really speak on white women. Dominican womenseem to be the exact opposite.

Slumming?
Possible but unlikely because they live in the same slums...
laugh.gif

Maybe in their minds.

it could be because they don't see color and they actually happen to like the dudes for who they are.
If that was the case they wouldn't be comparing black men and Hispanic men...

Well on a side note, many MANY Caribbean Hispanics are Afro Latino therefore they have African decent. Maybe being with people of color reminds them of theirroots. Or maybe they just like something besides just whats in their race.

this is no different

laugh.gif

That second sentence is false. Black women ride out. They'll stay with a bummy black dude for eternity. Some of them don't even like light skinned black men because they are too close to white.
i said a disproportionate number of black men like white women, not black women like white men.

either way though, it's not like it's a terrible thing to discuss......it's just that nt isn't usually the right venue for it.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

/thread
We all know this....but there are disproportionate numbers of certain ethnicities of women that seem to prefer Black men over men of their own ethnic group.

Whats the real reason for that?

As a man have y'all had any similar experiences to shed light on this phenomenon?

thinkingMan.jpg

Back in high school I would see a black guy with all different ethnicities of women, but have I rarely seen
a white/asian/spanish guy or any other for that matter with such a selection.
If I did see a interracial relationship excluding a black male the roots of the relationship
would be way deeper than just a simple meet-up.
The most common from greatest to least of male/female relationships would be
black/black, white/white, black/???, spanish/spanish, and lastly white/black.
Now granted that may have something to do with the population of certain races in my area.
But as much as I hate this word I think the 'swag' or maybe just the image of a black male
may be more attracting to the female mind in todays society.
Its alot of things that may factor in this.
From the image given on TV, to the lifestyle, to way we dress, certain myths (*hum hum*) or maybe the need
to experiment with the 'other' race and the black guy being the defualt.

P.S. I basically just repeated your question
laugh.gif

P.S.S. I have also noticed with some women, that once they take a risk and go out of race,
if that relationship goes sour. It messes it up for any other guy of that race.

So there def is some weight behind the topic your bringing.

this is no different

laugh.gif

That second sentence is false. Black women ride out. They'll stay with a bummy black dude for eternity. Some of them don't even like light skinned black men because they are too close to white.
i said a disproportionate number of black men like white women, not black women like white men.

either way though, it's not like it's a terrible thing to discuss......it's just that nt isn't usually the right venue for it.
My fault.

I misread that.

But we have that discussion all the time on here...so this shouldn't be a problem either.

Back
Top Bottom