Public Speaking

What's a good topic for a group speech for public speaking? I am not asking for help with homework I just need suggestions.

The professor has probably heard those two before.

Go with something that interests you. Can't go wrong!

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

I know he has. I have no idea.
frown.gif
There is so much to choose from.

legalizing weed is such a corny and overused topic in college classrooms...everytime it comes up %*+!*# think they have a cutting edge idea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

I know he has. I have no idea.
frown.gif
There is so much to choose from.

Medical technology advancements

There was this one guy who spoke about Hope and Change. Captivated the masses and all. Try that.

I have a tip for public speaking. When you're nervous or have stage fright your mouth will dry up so bite softly on your tongue and the saliva will helpyou.

abortion and legalizing drugs? you outta yo mind.

pick something politically neutral cause if your professor doesn't like what he hears he'll subconsciously not like you

Pick something you know intimately, and could talk about without researching.

After some more exensive research you'll be a pro. I'd rather speak about something I know inside and out than try and learn something, and then passit on.

I did a speech on plastic surgery. The pros and cons for it. And what does our society think about it. I also included celebrities.
But it made the class get really into it with the discussion later, and my professor told me I picked a good subject.

I gave a speech on Nike and Jordans my freshman year in public speaking. A+

Give it on something you have passion for

Something you have knowledge of. I did a presentation on nutrition/exercise in my communications class and did extremely well.

Back
Top Bottom