PSNY x Air Jordan 12

According to Tblake, just because they're advertised on the SNKRS app, doesn't mean they'll drop on there. You guys think theres any truth to that?

Have not been there at all yet
But i might be there tomorrow will let you know

Good looking out. Need to get a sz 14 but have been holding off paying resale.

Already brought 7 pairs of kicks in the last month so not trying to spend too much extra cash :lol:

Alp hold me done on a sz 14 then :lol:

You hitting up ASW since it's only up in Toronto ?
I was thinking about headed up there since asg always has some goodies but nike been slacking as of late. And we'll see on the 14, let me win first :lol:

You think they'll be like frag limited or nah?

Ah that's not as bad as I thought.
Who knows. Even if they are there won't be nearly as much hype on them like frags cuz of the yeezys dropping on the 19th

Correct me if I'm wrong (online at least).

SNKRS App (will drop)

Pubic School. (will drop)

apbstore (maybe)

socialstatuspgh (maybe)

that ain't happening

why do you say that ? That's exactly what everyone was saying when the NYC 1s dropped that "it would never happen" i.e. price drop
If you have been following NikeStoreEurope - they already announced that these are limited to 2 pairs per person.
That seems like a clear sign to me these might be less limited than we initially thought i.e. could be like a pinnacle drop

Pinnacles were actually dropping in-store tho and were readily available at nikelab...those nyc 1s were restocked 4 times I believe...each time a huge amount of pairs, so not the best comparison.

That 2 pair limit does have me scratching my head however, maybe europeans heads are just not that into 12s. (Or any later era Jordans for that matter)

Gonna be interesting to see what the drop will be like...

Pinnacles were actually dropping in-store tho and were readily available at nikelab...those nyc 1s were restocked 4 times I believe...each time a huge amount of pairs, so not the best comparison.

That 2 pair limit does have me scratching my head however, maybe europeans heads are just not that into 12s. (Or any later era Jordans for that matter)

PSNYCs are also dropping instore in Europe and Asia as well.

they were restocked 6 times. Nike played us for that one.
I'm just worried about the snyc 12s because in general 'expensive' Jordans generally do not do well (Shines, Pinnacles etc)

Those were 400 tho way out of normal price range...people still dropping 250 regularly on retail, so 300 is not that crazy. Just dons were the same..

Back
Top Bottom