PSNY x Air Jordan 12

why do you say that ? That's exactly what everyone was saying when the NYC 1s dropped that "it would never happen" i.e. price drop
If you have been following NikeStoreEurope - they already announced that these are limited to 2 pairs per person.
That seems like a clear sign to me these might be less limited than we initially thought i.e. could be like a pinnacle drop
NYC 1s didn't have a premium price, Europe didn't even get NYC 1s so allocation is different this time, I don't believe they are THAT limited but still limited to the point of an instant sell out everywhere, they won't restock. I just believe allocation is different, Europe probably got more of these than us

this is a day of decision for me. i entered mercer raffle and ill even try online but not crushed if i miss out. they look ok in some pics , others eh. dare i say anthracite nine >

too cold? It is 60 degrees in NYC!!! DECEMBER 10th!! wtf is going on, global warming on the move helping resellers brave the "winter".

That's what I used to do at hoh Harlem and ftl 34th st.

Would use 2 homeless people and 2 crackheads. Always ended up with 2-4 pairs of everything. PE 8, snake pool hyper dunks, titanium and finale xx3, etc

Good old days :smokin :smokin
damn you had 4 of the 12 pairs released of those 8s?

Kixsquare
2l4n23i.gif

damn you had 4 of the 12 pairs released of those 8s?

I had 2 of each.

I don't even remember if the snake pool hyper dunk kobes ever hit the floor at hoh but I had 5 pairs.

We used to have a real good relationship with them.

Used to have the connect with jimmy Jazz and Harlem. Would get a full size run the day they would get there shipment.

Last edited:
I had 2 of each.

I don't even remember if the snake pool hyper dunk kobes ever hit the floor at hoh but I had 5 pairs.

that's nice. Those were the good old days. I need those ray Allens one day

I had 2 of each.

You also got those really nice Penny Royal Blue Foam's. I really wanted those. Special insoles and the outlined swoosh. :nthat:

You also got those really nice Penny Royal Blue Foam's. I really wanted those. Special insoles and the outlined swoosh. :nthat:

:lol: got those from someone on here. Jojo I believe. Couldn't get my sz so traded a pair of snake pools for them.

That's when collecting sneakers was fun. It's more of a headache now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom