PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Might sit in my pair for a min then. The stock seems relatively low on these and if they do restock it will be a tiny one

Market will be flooded this week and pairs will sel for $500 but prices will go up. Watch

FC is selling them as quick as they get them. The price has been rising steadily from $600 to now $800

yea, I picked up two 72-10s from there and got the public school bag for each one

That sucks, I wish I got a special bag with mine lol. But seriously...im getting kinda worried I aint get my shipping confirmation from my snkrs pair yet :rolleyes

That sucks, I wish I got a special bag with mine lol. But seriously...im getting kinda worried I aint get my shipping confirmation from my snkrs pair yet :rolleyes

Nothing to worry about. Nike been pretty slow lately. Cp3 13 and maroons had the same thing. Didn't get shipping info until the day before they arrived.

i came in here looking for on feet picks but all i see is resell talk
roll.gif

Love how on the hype releases Nike always times me out :smh: :smh: :smh: CP3, OvOs , DBs, PSNY.....seeing if someone is offing theirs for a little less than 600

you drove from Florida more then once for shoes?

Hell no lmao. I'm staying in ny until the holidays but if I didn't win these I wouldn't even have went. I picked Dover street market accidentally as well. As far as the DC drive 4 hours isn't bad at all

I wouldn't call it a QS since we knew when & where they were dropping, for the most part.

QS has a different definition these days. With the internet we know about every release ahead of time. QS basically means more limited than a GR, and there's also normally less knowledge about the release. Like this one wasn't known about until a few weeks ago.

Wow. This is the first jordan i thought was worth the price. Well at least some what justified to me. I'll try to take more photos later since i only have my phone with me atm. But these are so much better than i expected
smokin.gif
Before your pics I was like cool...I got 'em.  Now,I can't wait for UPS to drop these off to me! 

@alp  what special goodies did you get with the PSNY? Saw people walking around with PSNY x Jordan bags 
nerd.gif

that box is too nice, can't wait to get mine from Nike. 

Last edited:
@alp
 what special goodies did you get with the PSNY? Saw people walking around with PSNY x Jordan bags :nerd:  

that box is too nice, can't wait to get mine from Nike. 
no bag from dover, the 72-10s I bought from mercer came with the bag though

Funny how they do collab's with the uglier JB retro... They know it hasn't done well so why not throw on a collabo and make it limited... Don2,Ovo10 and now the PS12s. With the exceptions of the frags....

Also notice the collab's from the 2000s with nike were mostly related with graffiti artist(stash, Futura, etc) and now it's the high end designers...

Looking forward to Alexander Wang retro 15s next year lol..

Just a food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom