PSNY x Air Jordan 12

slept on these. literally.

was too tired from waking up for the 11s release.

on another note.  my snkrs does not update. does anyone know why?

i coudnt find the 11s on there this morning. i just see the marooons.

Happened to me before. Delete the app and re-download it.

Tts

Fwiw, leather lining barely resembles leather, let alone anything luxury. Overall a nice looking shoe, but not in the same league as the Dons. I recommend waiting if you missed for a much better price to come.
Thanks. I got 'em on SNKRS. I ordered TTS and was just wondering because of the leather liner.

Last edited:
I'm selling these to my brother for a good price. I never wanted these, they really do nothing for me. The all grey looks boring, but the quality looks great. Seems the shape look much better than the 2009 12s. I'd trade for supremes but I have them already. The only other shoe I wanted is the Supreme 5s and I have two pairs of those already. And the 12s are good enough bait to trade for just don 2s

PSNY 1s resell for little because they got restocked a thousand times. PSNY is highly influential. OVO is not in the same league.

Psny sell for little :nerd: people mistake the flight 23 Jordan 1 as psny. The psny 1 have psny on the back instead of ny23.

Those go for crazy money just like the psny Jordan 10. So we can't compare the ny23 Jordan ones.

I just bought a few more pairs from resellers (kids who think they're resellers)

$450-$550. size 10-11 so that should gauge market if you guys are buying aftermarket

Gonna hoard them.

This shoes is so damned gorgeous in person and hand.

PSNY> Dons. I actually threw the Dons in at FC to pay for the PSNYs 
laugh.gif

I just bought a few more pairs from resellers (kids who think they're resellers)

$450-$550. size 10-11 so that should gauge market if you guys are buying aftermarket

Gonna hoard them.

PSNY> Dons. I actually threw the Dons in at FC to pay for the PSNYs :lol:  

Flight Club LA told me $650-$700 when I was in buying some UNC 1's yesterday.

I'd trust them as a better gauge of the market than a bunch of random kids.

Edit: looks like they are listed in there now for $750. Since with Flight Club you're usually paying a premium since you're getting a guaranteed real pair and FC takes 20% comission ....I'd say $600-$650 is about right.

Last edited:
Flight Club LA told me $650-$700 when I was in buying some UNC 1's yesterday.

I'd trust them as a better gauge of the market than a bunch of random kids.
you do realize that's with their mark up right?

$520 is what they get in return.

Funny you said that...I might have seen you. I was buying off the kids before they went in with them.

I don't think you entered a wrong password, I think SNKRS messed up. I got that same error too. And I kept getting it when I tried to copy and paste my password. I only got rid of the error by manually typing mine in.

I don't think you entered a wrong password, I think SNKRS messed up. I got that same error too. And I kept getting it when I tried to copy and paste my password. I only got rid of the error by manually typing mine in.
I'm pretty sure I put my Apple Store password instead lol

I wish SNKRS would have let me continue and I'd just have to verify password and not have to restart the process.

Gonna hoard them.

PSNY> Dons. I actually threw the Dons in at FC to pay for the PSNYs 
laugh.gif

Size 10 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom