PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Just managed to get my ovos, quality is definitely better on the PSNYs.
Ovos cost me a lot more as well.

OVOs = GR materials, QS production.

l like both though.

Glad you flourished, even if it's resell price. :pimp:

OVOs = GR materials, QS production.

l like both though.

Glad you flourished, even if it's resell price. :pimp:

Thanks I like both a lot as well, managed to meet a guy in my city got them for £335. He didn't even open the box from Nike so I could tell it was legit.

Thanks I like both a lot as well, managed to meet a guy in my city got them for £335. He didn't even open the box from Nike so I could tell it was legit.
Have you opened it? I would've requested that he open it up and send me pics first to be sure that there were no defects before meeting. That's me though.

Have you opened it? I would've requested that he open it up and send me pics first to be sure that there were no defects before meeting. That's me though.

Yeah i opened it when I meet him, my pair has quite a few glue marks but nothing to terrible.
He suggested this idea I liked it as there are fakes around. He only received them today, I got the tshirt today as well in the post.

These are simply amazing....

A whole tonal smooth *** gray beauty!

I've put my buying on hold for the past year as I have way too much stuff and with all the releases every day. I pay attention still but only scoop must have pairs, a older gem, etc.

But these to me are one of those gems. Besides the fact that it's a collab with a brand that I respect fully. It's simply well executed. Great color choice, material and will stand the test of time. You can wear these with practically anything and will be able to be just as dope 10 years from now. No like I can't believe I used to wear these, but I wish I had another pair.

That being said.

Point me in the direction of a size 13 please

Where are you guys finding these for $450-$500?..Looking for a sz 7.5-8
7.5 goes a bit more but size 8s go 450-525 on the bay or twitter. just have to sort through the fakes. 450-475 shipped pp invoiced shouldnt be too hard to find on that 8

These are simply amazing....

A whole tonal smooth *** gray beauty!

I've put my buying on hold for the past year as I have way too much stuff and with all the releases every day. I pay attention still but only scoop must have pairs, a older gem, etc.

But these to me are one of those gems. Besides the fact that it's a collab with a brand that I respect fully. It's simply well executed. Great color choice, material and will stand the test of time. You can wear these with practically anything and will be able to be just as dope 10 years from now. No like I can't believe I used to wear these, but I wish I had another pair.

That being said.

Point me in the direction of a size 13 please

The mid soles would crumble / crack 10 years from now though lol

12s are the most durable J's IMO. All my 12s from the early 2000s are standing strong with no issues other than yellowing on my playoffs. I don't even think the material is capable of cracking. Some regluing of the sole is the only thing I've had to do and that was only because I left one pair in the trunk of my car for a week that ended up being warmer than I expected. I was wearing them for the week before with no issues. only maintenance other than cleaning that I can think of being needed if at all.

12s are the most durable J's IMO. All my 12s from the early 2000s are standing strong with no issues other than yellowing on my playoffs. I don't even think the material is capable of cracking. Some regluing of the sole is the only thing I've had to do and that was only because I left one pair in the trunk of my car for a week that ended up being warmer than I expected. I was wearing them for the week before with no issues. only maintenance other than cleaning that I can think of being needed if at all.
1's are the most durable J's to me. 12's have had some cracks and sole separations. My OG's from 1998 or whatever have had some of these minor issues. 

12s have held up the best for me by far, i play in my obsidians a lot so I know they hold up

Last edited:
OK which one of you grimy MF in here did this to me? I want to get someones opinion in here. I sold my pair of PSNY on Ebay last week and now the guy is claiming that "he  never recieved the shoes". I have my receipts that they were sent out and even gave the tracking # as well showing that the item was left at the addressed and delivered. Now this guy has pulled a chargeback on me. 

OK which one of you grimy MF in here did this to me? I want to get someones opinion in here. I sold my pair of PSNY on Ebay last week and now the guy is claiming that "he  never recieved the shoes". I have my receipts that they were sent out and even gave the tracking # as well showing that the item was left at the addressed and delivered. Now this guy has pulled a chargeback on me. 

That's messed up as long as you have tracking and stuff you should be good with seller protection.

Damn, sorry to hear that fam... Contact Ebay and Paypal as soon as you can and update the claim with all of your proof, dude is obviously trying to pull a fast one, hate these grimy *** f***s

Signature confirmation?

I just saw the claim today. About an hour ago when i checked my phone. Pele now and days smh. One thing if someone "didn't recieve" an item the first thing someone with common sense would of contacted the seller to let them know before hand. This dude skipped all of that and went straight to paypal claims before talking to me. Yeah my gf sent it out and we have pictures of the postage and the receipt.

Edit: there was no specification from the buyer to let me know they needed a signature. Shipping i listed was $15 sending out the shoes turned out to be $29 which i cover on my hlaf without asking him.

Last edited:
I just saw the claim today. About an hour ago when i checked my phone. Pele now and days smh. One thing if someone "didn't recieve" an item the first thing someone with common sense would of contacted the seller to let them know before hand. This dude skipped all of that and went straight to paypal claims before talking to me. Yeah my gf sent it out and we have pictures of the postage and the receipt.
They're obviously trying to scam you.

That's why I take pics of the shoe box, contents of the shoe box, the sealed package, and all receipts. I'll even send all these pics to the buyer so that they take a second guess at trying to scam.

Soon I'll have to film myself sealing and mailing the package to stay safe :/

Last edited:
That's some messed up s*** there, that's why I don't sell shoes that are $50+ on ebay anymore, they're more seller biased.

Edit: there was no specification from the buyer to let me know they needed a signature. Shipping i listed was $15 sending out the shoes turned out to be $29 which i cover on my hlaf without asking him.
Hopefully PayPal changed their policy . I was in a similar situation and I lost the shoe and the money (buyer claimed someone jacked the shoe). PayPal policy is when the item is higher than $250 , it needs a signature confirmation. Gluck man. Hate scammers

eBay and PayPal both require sig confirmation for orders over $750.
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-protection.html)
(https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full)

eBay completely sucks, and eBay's buyer-bias is why I haven't sold anything on there in a good long while.

Last edited:
^^^ good looking out on that because i was well below 750.

Signature or not i did my part to the full extent packaged the shoes and ahipped them out the next following day. My feedback score is 100% and my account is performing above standards. Let them look at my history of selling the past year it has been A1 no complaints.

Last edited:

As long as you shipped to their paypal address under the order details and have that tracking number, you should win the claim. You're covered under Seller Protection.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

Some guy filed a chargeback with his credit card on me last month and paypal opened up a case on it. I won and all I did was provide tracking number, like PayPal stated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom