PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I heard of people saying that one shoe is slightly diffrent from the other my authentic pair had a slight issue with that my left shoe was diffrent stright from Nike. I sent them off to my brother.

Anyone else notice inconsistency with them. My pair was stright from Nike?

I heard of people saying that one shoe is slightly diffrent from the other my authentic pair had a slight issue with that my left shoe was diffrent stright from Nike. I sent them off to my brother.

Anyone else notice inconsistency with them. My pair was stright from Nike?

View media item 1907893
View media item 1907891
UnDS today... My right shoe looks like it has more going on than the left. I guess it looks more ashy iunno lol. Dope show tho for sure, deff a shoe you have to break in at first they are stiff as ****

Comb the suede in the same direction and they will have the same color.the color pops out too much on this shoes since its dark.

UnDS today... My right shoe looks like it has more going on than the left. I guess it looks more ashy iunno lol. Dope show tho for sure, deff a shoe you have to break in at first they are stiff as ****

Did you go TTS or a half size down?

The struggle to unds these is real.  I keep thinking of wearing them but **** myself and wear something that matches better 
roll.gif

Looking like 10 pairs per size. not really much to affect resell prices.

Anyways I finally UNDS'd my pair for valentines day. These look better on foot. I honestly kept looking at em every chance I get while I was wearing em lol. one thing I hate about these is how they creased so fast and what they'll look like when worn constantly. I would love to wear them more often but at the same time I wanna keep them fresh as long as possible.

What color grey are these, some pics make them look dark while others make them look more light grey

people sniping pairs for 425-450$ that's not to bad if you live somewhere with bad tax. Like me.

I got a pair for 425$ for someone and 450$ For myself.

Here in GA it's like 321$-325 with tax. So that's like 100-150 over box

Any advice where I can get a trade going please help out.

MODS I am not attempting to trade in the thread.

Picked up a pair of PSNYs at the Jordan store here. Heard they were dropping today so went by at 6:30 am and was able to get a pair.

Which would you guys prefer, PSNY or OVO 10 blk?
PSNYs, IMO. There are plenty of decent all black kicks out there and the overall material and the color definitely make the PSNYs stand out more at first glance. 

Last edited:
Yup, prices on these dropping like a rock. Resellers just have to realize no one is going to pay 500+ for these. 

Still looking for a size 9 tho

Back
Top Bottom