PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Playstation Plus was completely useless to me...
nothing was ever good enough for me to download and or I don't have the games that had the free items...
I know I won't sign up for Playstation Plus

im callin it now. this will be my White Knight Chronicle 2 Eidolon (i absolutely cannot wait):
34ec5le.jpg

come at me bros!

"I tried to think of the most harmless thing.  Something I loved from my childhood.  Something that could never, ever possibly destroy us.  Mr. Stay Puft."    
roll.gif

if you want in on the lulz fr me TomBradysTheGOAT

I'm only interested in WKC 2 because its 2 games in one with the first been revamped. I still don't know what to expect though.

As for the dude with PS+, it seems you have to have it for a while to benefit. Next month is the year's anniversary and they got a lot lined up according to the PS blog but most of our subscriptions would have ran out.
I myself liked it, dunno about the US but we got burnout paradise for free. I already have the game but if there offering games like that then i might just have to continue my subscription.

the games ps+ picks are kinda weak...if they gave away street fighter 3rd strike that would be crazy but they would never do that

Originally Posted by ddouble

I'm only interested in WKC 2 because its 2 games in one with the first been revamped. I still don't know what to expect though.

As for the dude with PS+, it seems you have to have it for a while to benefit. Next month is the year's anniversary and they got a lot lined up according to the PS blog but most of our subscriptions would have ran out.
I myself liked it, dunno about the US but we got burnout paradise for free. I already have the game but if there offering games like that then i might just have to continue my subscription.

Sums it up
I had it since it first came out and i got my money worth forsure. Only thing i cant seem to figure out is how to use the cloud service

For those that have no signed up for there ps+ free month, it ends on July 3rd so get in before its to late

So all the "FREE" ps+ content only works for active ps+ subscriptions?

So if I download the trial (and don't plan to pay for the service after it's over) and get all the "FREE" stuff like games, avys, themes, etc, they won't work after the trial is up??

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So if I download the trial (and don't plan to pay for the service after it's over) and get all the "FREE" stuff like games, avys, themes, etc, they won't work after the trial is up??
Yes. Anything you got for free because of PS+ will no longer work. Anything that was discounted through  PS+ is fine, though. 
Supreme, what are you unsure of about Cloud saves?

So i played Dead Nation for the first time since the welcome back program thing.

%**!? Is that game hard as !+$! or is it just me? I was playing two player and we were getting smoked. Got to the first weapon shop and we could hardly get past those cop zombies. Then we quit. That game stinks.

Go to your PS3 game save folder.
You can copy saves to the Cloud service so that if you sign in on another machine, you can still access your saves.

SMH at how long I have to wait for inFamous

Anybody know anywhere in FL (preferrably round Miami) that can fix my blu-ray drive for under $150

Anybody that wanna run tha Dead Nation
PSN: alex2182

SMH at how long I have to wait for inFamous

Anybody know anywhere in FL (preferrably round Miami) that can fix my blu-ray drive for under $150

Anybody that wanna run tha Dead Nation
PSN: alex2182

Originally Posted by swendro88

So i played Dead Nation for the first time since the welcome back program thing.

%**!? Is that game hard as !+$! or is it just me? I was playing two player and we were getting smoked. Got to the first weapon shop and we could hardly get past those cop zombies. Then we quit. That game stinks.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

games fun, challenging...just keep shooting and building up the first gun they gave you, spend you $ on grenades, flares, and the other explosives they come in handy and do work 

Has anyone experienced the weird 3 beeping sounds on the Playstation Slim? it mainly happens when I'm quitting 2K11 and sometimes when I turn off the PS3. I hope that it's not the YLOD on the slim...
i wonder if i still have the warranty on mine from best buy... hmmm

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Avy's and themes are yours to keep forever but the games are not.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Has anyone experienced the weird 3 beeping sounds on the Playstation Slim? it mainly happens when I'm quitting 2K11 and sometimes when I turn off the PS3. I hope that it's not the YLOD on the slim...
i wonder if i still have the warranty on mine from best buy... hmmm

my guess would be it's the console freezing. That happened to me a couple of times way back; when I played some Black Ops and GT5. Usually occurs when it takes so long to load a certain part of the game. Did a reset and it was pretty much back to normal. Like it never occured. *Shrugs*

Originally Posted by alex2182

If ya'll didnt know Target got Dualshock 3 controllers for $44 until July 2

Amazon.com is selling them for 34.99USD
and Amazon.ca is selling them for 39.00CND

For Canadians thinking about preordering Vita

Amazon.ca is selling wifi for 244 and 3g for 293

Dead Nation is a lot of fun. for anyone having difficulty playing through it, just upgrade the first main gun thats given to you, the rifle. the burst shot on the rifle is very useful as well, especially when u got zombies lined up. buy flares, grenades, mines, and molotovs. make sure u upgrade them as well. thats really all u need. i barely used the smg, shotgun, and all the other weapons. although the flamethrower is crazy fun to use. dont just run through the levels as fast as u can. look for the treasure chests where u can upgrade ur armors. if u still cant beat the game...
indifferent.gif

i'll sign up for that psn+ at the beginning of July. happy birthday to me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Amazon Offers Lighting Deals on PSP RPGs[/h1][h2]Online retailer discounts UMD titles for role playing fans throughout the day.[/h2][h2]June 24, 2011[/h2]

Amazon is running one of their popular Lightning Deals today, and PSP owners might want to pay attention. It looks like an all PSP game series, with an emphasis on JRPGs. At the time of this writing, the current Lightning Deal lists the Collector's Edition of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky for $27.99 USD, $12.99 USD below its usual MSRP. We've listed descriptions for the other mystery sale titles below. 
  • The world of Lunar is slowly descending into chaos.
  • A tale of Five Great Dragons on the PSP.
  • The standard version of our 10AM deal.
  • A Classic RPG gets a facelift for the PSP in a Premium Edition.
  • A Classic RPG gets a facelift for the PSP in a Standard Edition.

For those unfamiliar, Lightning Deals are available for two hours, or until they're sold out. These deals are apparently for customers in the United States only, unfortunately. 

[font=proxima-nova-1, proxima-nova-2, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom