PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Screenshots from the L.A. Noire DLC released today...anyone buy that R* pass? Thinking about picking it up since today is the last day..

From IGN
L.A. Noire: “Nicholson Electroplating

^That's a good deal. But I haven't touched my SharpShooter for a while now. The lack of support for it is sad. Still no word about it being supported in Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?
nerd.gif

Nice. Bought the Rockstar Pass when PSN came back online. Will download it later.

anyone got a ps move?
I was thinking of getting one but I dont know if it's worth it. I would love some input from you guys

^ It's fun, but it's a gimmick, for now. Still have yet to have a game that effectively maximizes its use. Tiger Woods is nice with it; With FPSs, most games out don't have it supported yet, sadly.

From SystemLink Multi
Skyrim - 'PC version looks better', mods on consoles, less but bigger DLC

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
whiterunexterior01_18381.jpg
Todd Howard had a superb interview with AusGamers which spilled scalding information all over the internet like flame from a dragon's jaws. Not only will the PC version look better, 'obviously', but Todd also discusses modifications on consoles and chats about DLC.

When asked if Skyrim would look better on PC, Todd replied with:

Yeah it does, obviously the PC version looks better...

No real surprises there, but the really interesting stuff comes afterwards. AusGamers brings up the topic of mods, a huge factor that PC owners can shove in the faces of their console counterparts. Could we ever see mods on consoles?

We’ve always supported it and we want to continue to do it. But a lot of our audience is on the consoles so they’re not experiencing that. So we have talked to Microsoft and Sony; “how do we do this?

With Square-Enix treating me like my beloved Canucks, I think Skyrim may help heal the wounds.
I prefer not having mods, as I like to play the game as the creators envisioned.

Is Tiger Woods 12 worth getting?

It's on sale at Best Buy for $39.99 and I got $30 in best buy rewards zone coupons to use.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

It's on sale at Best Buy for $39.99 and I got $30 in best buy rewards zone coupons to use.
Yes.
I didn't play 11, but own 09 and 10 and rented 12 for about a week. The addition of the Masters and the improved online tournaments alone make it worth the $40.

They also pulled a NBA 2K11 and you can go back and try to match amazing shots/holes/rounds by Palmer, Woods, Nicklaus, ect.

I've been meaning to pick it up, just keep forgetting.

I forgot that LA Noire DLC dropped yesterday, I need to download that.

Mr. J, I have The Show 11 too, but don't really play it that much right now.  LA Noire is getting the most burn on my PS3

For the Show I don't mess with analog hitting and use timing but I've grown to like analog pitching.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Yes.
I didn't play 11, but own 09 and 10 and rented 12 for about a week. The addition of the Masters and the improved online tournaments alone make it worth the $40.

They also pulled a NBA 2K11 and you can go back and try to match amazing shots/holes/rounds by Palmer, Woods, Nicklaus, ect.

Thanks.
I checked and amazon has it for $29.99 right now. Not sure about amazon.ca though.

am i the only one in here looking forward to White Knight Chronicle 2 online in August.....

ca'mahn guyz!....make your own Eidolons!!!

Jason/Disgaea and I will probably be buying WKC II.
I have to replay the first, I lost my save when my first PS3 imploded. 
tired.gif

I'm glad I got on that Toys R Us deal Monday, cuz it's done now...
frown.gif

Got Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat for $50.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

system update 3.66 is up
Any noticeable differences? All they got on the PlayStation Blog is this:

Jun222011

[h1]PS3 System Software Update (v3.66)[/h1]
+ Posted by Eric Lempel // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

Anew PS3 system software update, v3.66, will be released soon. With thisminor update, system stability during use of PS3 format software andnetwork services has been improved.

Finished inFAMOUS 2

Spoiler [+]
I hope there is a part 3 but its highly unlikely considering the endings especially the good ending in which Cole sacrifices himself. There is a lightning strike before the screen fades to black in the form of a question mark but I'm not looking too deep into it. Sucker Punch has worked on this game and the previous one for five years and they said unless they have fresh ideas they won't do a third.

Haven't done the evil ending yet.

Your karma throughout the game does not affect the ending. One hell of a curveball during the final mission.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Yes.

Thanks.
I checked and amazon has it for $29.99 right now. Not sure about amazon.ca though.
27 free ship on ea store now 

I just used netflix for the first time and all the movies are old as dirt. Is this the way it is or am i doing it wrong?

Originally Posted by ludex360

I just used netflix for the first time and all the movies are old as dirt. Is this the way it is or am i doing it wrong?

use it for tv series and docs

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

am i the only one in here looking forward to White Knight Chronicle 2 online in August.....

ca'mahn guyz!....make your own Eidolons!!!

looking forward to it as well

Got to many games and not enough time

Heads up Shank is a pretty good game

Do you have to cancel it or does it just end automatically, I don't want it to renew like XBL does.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Do you have to cancel it or does it just end automatically, I don't want it to renew like XBL does.
If you never supplied a credit card number, then it should just end.

Back
Top Bottom