PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

socom is trash

no u
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif
bob

i seen killzone 2 at sears on clearance for 29.99

Not bad, community doesn't seem as strong as KZ2 though..Might hold off as I just bought Rock Band 3..

from Gamespot
[h1]Twisted Metal exploding Oct. 4[/h1]
David Jaffe's revival of car-combat series will arrive exclusively on the PlayStation 3 at the beginning of the fourth quarter.

/dw.com.com/redir?contid=6307528&conttypid=9&pid=997850&prodtypid=8&siteid=6&edid=107&onid=47&ptid=6036&useract=196&ctype=story_id&cval=6307528&destURL=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.gamespotcdn.net%2Fgamespot%2Fb.gif">http://dw.com.com/redir?c...n.net/gamespot/b.gif'}">

The closing highlight of last year's Sony press briefing at the Electronic Entertainment Expo was the reveal of the new Twisted Metal game. The revival of the car-combat series, which is exclusive to the PlayStation 3, is being developed by Eat Sleep Play, the indie developer founded by former God of War director David Jaffe in 2007.

Twisted Metal will bring the mayhem on Oct. 4.

When it was revealed, the new Twisted Metal game was given a general 2011 release window. Now, the game's latest trailer has given it a firm launch date of October 4, at the beginning of the all-important holiday quarter.

The first installment in the series since 2008's Twisted Metal: Head-On - Extra Twisted Edition for the PlayStation 2, Twisted Metal is being developed by many of the series' original designers at Eat Sleep Play. Besides a campaign mode, the game will sport two-player split-screen action, as well as online battles. At E3 2010, Jaffe demonstrated the multiplayer mode Nuke, an objective-based scenario in which players join a faction and attempt to hold a location long enough to launch a warhead against the opposing side.

For more details on the new Twisted Metal, check out GameSpot's preview from E3 2010, or tune in to a live edition of On the Spot on Thursday, April 14, for an in-depth demo of the game.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Tiger Woods PGA 12 is the best of the series, IMO. 

I was thinking about picking that up or an old one like Tiger Woods 09 or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Tiger Woods PGA 12 is the best of the series, IMO. 

I was thinking about picking that up or an old one like Tiger Woods 09 or something
laugh.gif
I have 12 and love it!!
I play golf, but I really haven't copped a golf game before... How is it?

Is there a demo out or something?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif
I have 12 and love it!!
I play golf, but I really haven't copped a golf game before... How is it?

Is there a demo out or something?
Yea check the PSN store.  I mean I like the game a lot.  I play golf occasionally with friends and find this game very entertaining.

[h1]Resistance 3 multiplayer demo to be PlayStation Plus exclusive[/h1]
European product manager Elliott Linger has confirmed that the upcoming Resistance 3 demo will be a PS Plus exclusive, speaking on the EU PS Blog.

resistance34.jpg

“If you’ve checked out the US Blog, you will see that the R3 multiplayer demo will be accessible to SOCOM: Special Forces (aka SOCOM 4) purchasers in North America,

I'm gonna be salty the day after U3 drops because I'm gonna beat that game in one sitting.
I wish I could just erase my memory after playing certain games because they aren't as epic the 2nd time around.

Finally gave Crysis 2 a run in multiplayer, it's pretty good, very solid Call of Duty x Halo like gameplay. It has perks, kill streaks, kill cam .etc. My first time playing I went on a 14 kill streak
laugh.gif
. This plays A LOT better than Killzone 3. One gripe, shotgun, cot damn it has football field type range.
EDIT: How do I get the red dot on my Scar? I see attachments but it's black out...

Originally Posted by Hyper

I'm gonna be salty the day after U3 drops because I'm gonna beat that game in one sitting.
I wish I could just erase my memory after playing certain games because they aren't as epic the 2nd time around.

yup 65$ to beat a 8 hour game...then sell it on ebay for 60 
i only play games once no need to play it twice imo

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yup 65$ to beat a 8 hour game...then sell it on ebay for 60 
i only play games once no need to play it twice imo

I'll play it more than once because I want all the trophies, but still...

An 8 hour game is 8 hours on the hardest difficulty for me.

I put GOW3 on easy a few months ago and beat it in 3 hours.

Unacceptable.

Just got Killzone 3. Great single player. The controls are a wonky as expected. But it's still fun.

Looking maybe picking up portal.Any one care for some feedback on it? Socom was a let down for me. wasnt feeling it at all.

Back
Top Bottom