PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

nerd.gif

i know i am beyond late but i just started playing uncharted 2 the past couple of days and it is beyond
eek.gif
eek.gif

its almost like a movie and the constant jumping from ledge to roof to jumping on trains is just crazy.
i never played the first one and wanted to know if its worth playing and which one of the two is the better one?

I found a psp phat a couple months ago, I decide to mess with it yesterday ended up hacking it and downloaded gpsp (GBA) put pokemon fire red in it. I must say it's crack.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Traded my copy in for $25, same with Crysis 2. 
tired.gif

However, EB added 50% on if I traded for used games, so I got $75 credit. Picked up Heavy Rain (for trophies) and Red Dead Redemption.

laugh.gif
 traded my copy for Red Dead and Uncharted straight up 

Chris lets buddy up in RDR
Yea, let me know when you'd be down. I probably cant until Tuesday though

I'm mad I missed Insomniac's Annual Community Day last week. I would've been in there playing R3...
frown.gif

[h1]PSN down for maintenance as Anonymous hackers threaten action against Sony[/h1]
  • Posted April 4th, 2011 at 23:08 EDT by Adam Dolge
  • 58 Comments
The PlayStation Network is facing limited accessibility today. The issue, which Sony is currently remaining relatively quiet about, comes after the Anonymous hackers group threatened action against the company for its treatment of GeoHot and Graf_Chokolo. There is no official correlation at this time, and, as everyone knows, Sony frequently performs maintenance on the PSN. Sony typically provides a bit more details on PSN maintenance through the PlayStation Blog.

According to a tweet on the official PlayStation Twitter account, users may face connection issues throughout the day. “PSN currently undering sporadic maintenance. Access to the PSN may be interrupted throughout the day. We apologize for any inconvenience.â€

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

i know i am beyond late but i just started playing uncharted 2 the past couple of days and it is beyond
eek.gif
eek.gif

its almost like a movie and the constant jumping from ledge to roof to jumping on trains is just crazy.
i never played the first one and wanted to know if its worth playing and which one of the two is the better one?

Uncharted is definitely worth playing but 2 is better.

I'm not sure how late I am, but this Vanquish game is crazy.

Originally Posted by Hyper

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just finished playing UC1 and 2 about 2 weeks ago... that game is illll!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

online isn't so bad either.

Soooo...I got the 320G PS3 that comes with the camera and Move/sex toy looking thing.
I'm currently going through Bad Company 1&2, Uncharted 1&2, and ****load of other games I'm late on.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Soooo...I got the 320G PS3 that comes with the camera and Move/sex toy looking thing.
I'm currently going through Bad Company 1&2, Uncharted 1&2, and ****load of other games I'm late on.
Must be a glitch in the matrix

Via vg247.com

New Fail Black Ops Content?
110406_3027_escalation-pic%20(Custom).jpg

New target date is May 3rd for 360, PS3/PC is TBD (most likely 2 weeks later).

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by Hyper

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just finished playing UC1 and 2 about 2 weeks ago... that game is illll!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

online isn't so bad either.
I downloaded the demo for UC2 yesterday and went straight to Amazon after i finished. The visuals are the best i've seen this gen.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via vg247.com

New Fail Black Ops Content?
110406_3027_escalation-pic%20%28Custom%29.jpg

New target date is May 3rd for 360, PS3/PC is TBD (most likely 2 weeks later).

Are those new game modes?

EDIT: Yeah. They do kinda look like new maps. The one on the lower left just reminds me of Discovery. 360 First Release again.
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure if I'll cop, though. Maybe it's something that will get me by before BF3 and MW3 comes out.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Must be a glitch in the matrix
Sorry, I'm new here.
What's the deal with all these "KLIQ" sigs everyone has in this thread, can I join?
embarassed.gif

how is the mlb game? thinking about copping it today.....haven't had a baseball game since mvp
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom