PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

heh well i got damn well everything unlocked accept for secondary weps because i use the extra primary wep ability anyways
i can now adapt to any and all situation
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

If I had to register for a code, redeem it, pop the game in and use the points before i can register and redeem again, I wouldn't even bother.

It's already tedious enough as is just making up random names, addresses, and doing that gmail period trick.
laugh.gif

my bad for not playing i couldn't pass the loading screen while entering a game. i will be on tomorrow after deleting and re-downloading the patch

you dont need to make random names or addresses just add a letter for the anything then just enter a real zip code.

if you dont want to redeem the code on the ps3 go to this site https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm;jsessionid=0424F26DD0F74B8E3358F70D5154EC34.sdknav-t30-2009

Anyone going to cop Crysis 2 or think it is worth it more so then getting Killzone 3? So far it got great reviews and it looks dope!

^ i like it better than KZ3...
the SP is VERY different from the standard console FPS' (COD, KZ3, Halo). there's a lot of strategy behind it.. 

the MP is nice.. reminds me of Halo x COD

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by derrty6232

If I had to register for a code, redeem it, pop the game in and use the points before i can register and redeem again, I wouldn't even bother.

It's already tedious enough as is just making up random names, addresses, and doing that gmail period trick.
laugh.gif

my bad for not playing i couldn't pass the loading screen while entering a game. i will be on tomorrow after deleting and re-downloading the patch

you dont need to make random names or addresses just add a letter for the anything then just enter a real zip code.

if you dont want to redeem the code on the ps3 go to this site https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm;jsessionid=0424F26DD0F74B8E3358F70D5154EC34.sdknav-t30-2009
Oh yeah, I wasn't entering any real names or addresses, I just mashed on the keyboard on the entry fields, but it still takes time and effort.
laugh.gif

After I redeemed like 20 codes last night, I kept getting some error message and couldn't enter anymore redeem codes.  I googled that error code and it seems that I've been locked out of redeeming codes for the next 24hrs or so.  I still need 5 or so redeem codes, so I'll be at it again tonight after work. 

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by eteam o2

yeah i like crysis 2 better than kz3 as well...

How is the multiplayer? Pretty decent?
Yeah, it is. I like it better than KZ3, too, actually. Harder to kill than CoD, but the nanosuit abilities are really cool, same with the different "perks" you get. Unlock progression makes sense, and there are enough maps/game modes for some replayability, although there must not be very many people playing, cause I couldn't get into a game where I had better than 2 bars connection. If you have bad connection, you will notice hit detection issues.

I just rented it, and I don't think I will buy it, but it is a solid game.

Anyone else on here cop and play Top Spin 4 ?

Honestly it was a blind buy for me since I saw IGN gave it a 8.5. The game though is pretty
pimp.gif
and I've been playing the hell out of career mode lately. I'm actually glad I got this over MLB 11 The Show.

I downloaded and installed the SOCOM 4 Mulitplayer beta last night. With all the patches and updates it didn't take me more than 30 minutes. I'm on a 18MB DSL download speed plan though through AT&T. I played it for a few hours and the game is pretty tight but I honestly don't see myself copping it on release day which is a few days after my b-day next month.

The only game that I'm really set on buying for sure is L.A. Noire which can't get here soon enough.

One thing I suggest if your having slow download speeds on your PS3 is to use google's public DNS servers. They made a big difference with downloads after I did a custom internet connection setup on my PS3 and I entered in google's public DNS servers.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by eteam o2

yeah i like crysis 2 better than kz3 as well...

How is the multiplayer? Pretty decent?
Yeah, it is. I like it better than KZ3, too, actually. Harder to kill than CoD, but the nanosuit abilities are really cool, same with the different "perks" you get. Unlock progression makes sense, and there are enough maps/game modes for some replayability, although there must not be very many people playing, cause I couldn't get into a game where I had better than 2 bars connection. If you have bad connection, you will notice hit detection issues.

I just rented it, and I don't think I will buy it, but it is a solid game.

Why won't you buy it? Is it cause you already have KZ3? Is the game easy to beat? I am just in the mood to buy a game all of a sudden before I go home from work and I just want to be sold on the better game.

^ the game is alot harder than your average console shooter..
you will die if you run-n-gun or if you dont properly manage your nanosuit. 

So which one is more or less like Halo? Killzone 3 or Crysis 2? Or are both games like Cal of Duty? I am more or less used to Halo since that was the last FPS that played hardcore. I even think Call of Duty is too tactical with the little short burst kills.

Well it does not look like you can spam the KZ3 Promos anymore. They will send the code to the email you enter.

EDIT: The New Kratos Mortal Kombat Trailer Looks DOPE! Everyone see it?

PO

Originally Posted by Proshares

You guys use Gamefly? How is it? How long does it usually take to get games?
Dope.
Have it for almost 3 years now. Games take a day to get to my house and I majority of the time get games on release date (Tuesday), if not, I will mos def get it on Wednesday. 

Resident Evil HD Collection Revealed in Famitsu

Added by Brad Nicholson on March 23, 2011

Some hot Resident Evil news has cropped up in the latest issue of Famitsu. According to the ever-dependable Japanese gaming news Web site, Andria Sang, the Japanese mag has a total of four pages dedicated to a previously unknown title called "Resident Evil Revival Selection." Details are scarce as good translations creep onto the Internet, but it’s safe to go ahead and confirm that Revival Selection is an HD "remaster" that combines Resident Evil: Code Veronica Director’s Cut and Resident Evil 4

What’ll be different about these versions, or what particularly will earn them the remastered status as opposed to being mere rereleases, is still up in the air. Apparently, Famitsu says that Ada Wong’s “Separate Ways

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Resident Evil HD Collection Revealed in Famitsu

Added by Brad Nicholson on March 23, 2011

Some hot Resident Evil news has cropped up in the latest issue of Famitsu. According to the ever-dependable Japanese gaming news Web site, Andria Sang, the Japanese mag has a total of four pages dedicated to a previously unknown title called "Resident Evil Revival Selection." Details are scarce as good translations creep onto the Internet, but it’s safe to go ahead and confirm that Revival Selection is an HD "remaster" that combines Resident Evil: Code Veronica Director’s Cut and Resident Evil 4

What’ll be different about these versions, or what particularly will earn them the remastered status as opposed to being mere rereleases, is still up in the air. Apparently, Famitsu says that Ada Wong’s “Separate Ways

Speaking of those collections, did the Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia one drop yesterday?
They were both suppose to release March 22nd. (Prince of Persia collection has been on PS Store, but I want the disc).

EDIT: Pushed back. PoP April 19th, Splinter Cell June 21.

Back
Top Bottom