PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by PO2345

Can someone PM me KZ3 unlock codes? Its not working for me. Every time I get a code it says it has been used.

PO

Same here. 
ohwell.gif

I am still on KZ3 and GT5 all the time... 
laugh.gif
 I can see how KZ is not everyones cup of tea. I love it, though.

Swendro, new teaser for Hitman? Never got into the series.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

FREE DLC killzone 3, gt5, infamous 2 
http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=2766269

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. It's only unfortunate that I bought the retro map pack last week
frown.gif
But regardless, free GT5 stuff and KZ3 points are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

good !@#$ JBG 
pimp.gif

too bad you cant stack the KZ3 unlock points tho
laugh.gif

and Noskey i saw that invite last night its just i went ahead and finally beat the campaign 

after putting it off fo some time, it was mad short took me only 5-6 hrs

if anybody tyrnna run KZ3 hit me up with a message over psn (in the sig) ill delete some inactives 
thank you good sir, i just dled the map pack, just in case i ever get this game.
the code i used was: d977-d7n2-ndnf
hope it still works...

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

and Noskey i saw that invite last night its just i went ahead and finally beat the campaign 

after putting it off fo some time, it was mad short took me only 5-6 hrs

I figured that's what was up. All good, though. I'll try to catch you some other time, I'm not usually on until late night though.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

new teaser for Hitman? Never got into the series.
Sure looks like it
pimp.gif
I love the series. I was able to rip a copy of #2 from a friend, spent years just running around in there !*##*$$ %%%% up with cheats
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry to bail, Noskey. Had to set up my 9 hour B-Spec race before bed.... 
sick.gif

They need to fix match-making in KZ3. That patch did nothing I can see.

No problem. I was getting bored with the game anyways. And what kind of problems are you still noticing? I havent been playing enough to notice what they did or didnt fix.

Originally Posted by Noskey

No problem. I was getting bored with the game anyways. And what kind of problems are you still noticing? I havent been playing enough to notice what they did or didnt fix.

My biggest gripe is the environments. I'll find myself behind a box or something, sniping, and I go to shoot someone that I have a bead on, but the box blocks the shot even though I am aiming over or around it.
You basically have to move 3-4 feet away from cover to get an unimpeded shot off.

Other things include games having 1 on 2 or 2 on 3 ect. without brining anyone else into the game, if you have the retro pack you can get stuck on Salumun Market unable to vote for a new map after the game is done, and a few other things I am forgetting.

Who started that KZ3 thread? Boost? Paypal me 60 dollars fam and I'll send you this copy back
laugh.gif
.....anybody copped Yakuza 4? I seen it today but put it back cause I don't know how it is

KZ3 ain't bad. The game gets better as soon as you get those unlock points for the better guns. The guns you start off with are so #+!%@!
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting on my clan invite.... who is in charge of that???
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

KZ3 ain't bad. The game gets better as soon as you get those unlock points for the better guns. The guns you start off with are so #+!%@!
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
The game can't hold my attention....I tried to play it this weekend and took it out in about 15 mins.

^ i agree.. everyone on MP are either camping or moving around lethargically. there's just no excitement to it ... & the SP is basically KZ2.5.

btw.. whos picking up Crysis2 tommorow?.. im probably gonna redbox it before i copp
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
I am. Remind me to send you one next time Im on.

Originally Posted by proper english

^ i agree.. everyone on MP are either camping or moving around lethargically. there's just no excitement to it ...
Not sure what mode you're playing, but I definitely disagree w/that. Dudes be out there gunnin.

And with the jetpacks & exo-suit, there's certainly a bit of variety. I admit though, they should have had another map where both of those could have been used in the same battle.

My main gripe is that there should be more maps.

WWE Superstar demo is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ultimate warriors 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Legend of Mana
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, swoop it up

SOCOM 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is a good week on PSN IMO

I know I'm suuuuper late to the party but GOW3 is amazing.

I also got a code in my Killzone 3 game for the SOCOM beta, but it isn't working
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom