PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

my dad is buggin, i'm just about to go ahead and buy the damn thing myself.
wanted to wait till I got a new TV though, cause I don't wanna have 3 systems running on the same television.

I just saw the Drake Uncharted Bundle, are there any bundles that come with a free extra controller?

Fn Best buy.
smh.gif
I preordered MW2 at ebgames. I wonder if they'll be doing the same thing.

I'm so heated right now. I cant beat his ++%%@!! mini boss on chapter 14 on the train on crushing. I had no problems with him what so ever on hard. I'mon atleast my 100th attempt.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I'm so heated right now. I cant beat his ++%%@!! mini boss on chapter 14 on the train on crushing. I had no problems with him what so ever on hard. I'm on atleast my 100th attempt.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
the dude with the dagger ?

I'm so heated right now. I cant beat his ++%%@!! mini boss on chapter 14 on the train on crushing. I had no problems with him what so ever on hard. I'm on atleast my 100th attempt.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
the lietenant guy? What I did on Crushing was not go to the cover behind the seats until after he comes to me so I stay behind a the Metal doorwayof the train for cover. Whenever he tries to throw a grenade I try to predict and throw my grenade first so he'll drop his and get double the damage. Tryand stay away from hand to hand for awhile. When he comes close and your behind cover blind fire an entire clip in him and with luck get to the other piece ofcover without dying and repeat lol.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Yeah, I guess venting on nt helped me cause I just beat him.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

If anyone knows any spots on Jamaica Ave selling early, post up.
Son, it's the Ave. Go to any spot with an Indian clerk and ask, they'll sell it to you.
Those dudes don't even know what a release date is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

If anyone knows any spots on Jamaica Ave selling early, post up.
Son, it's the Ave. Go to any spot with an Indian clerk and ask, they'll sell it to you.
Those dudes don't even know what a release date is
laugh.gif
True, I need to know when and how much though... I'm older with less free time on my hands. I ain't trying to drive there only to find outduke wants $75 to sell it to me 2 days early.

damm i work at best buy 129.99 is crazy the damm manual tells you how to setup a ps3 i got lots to how best buy scam people

so has anyone tried playing a downloaded blue ray movie (like from bx or torrents something) through the ps3?
like, do they actually play in blue ray quality.

Anyone else having problems with PSN? I cant play a round in CoD for more than 3 minutes before I get kicked and signed out of the network.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Yeah, I guess venting on nt helped me cause I just beat him.

you gotta fight that guy with your fists but im sure youve already learned that apparently

i went back with cheats just to see what blasting him with the rpg would do
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ya'll know if the 24 hour Wal-Marts start selling games at midnight also???

If they don't what time do they usually do???

That's where I'm getting MW2 at.

ODDWORLD
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I could never beat it when i was a kid. Need to get on that, but gamefly finally sent me batman so I guess I'll hold off. Does this mean they may be makinganother oddworld?

Back
Top Bottom