PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Damn FF13 hurtin my pocket. Already spent 50 bucks on a USED copy of the DEMO/ADVENT CHILDREN in Japan
smh.gif
. And then I'm gonna drop a bill on it in Dec.

Set up Online on PS3, Add me PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman, I need friends and ppl to play wit for MW2, also can anyone help me with my question I stated b4?

My PS3 is using HDMI, I put in Uncharted 2, and when explosions and high noise stuff happens in the game, the sound gets all muffled and fuzzy. This onlyhappens with my PS3, if I were to watch TV, no problems. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to fix it?

I believe you have to mess around with the audio settings on the ps3. Have you tried googling?

Edit: Could also be the cable itself.

Keithdajuiceman wrote:
Got damn Seth I swear smh I had the hardest time beating him with el fuerte almost broke my controller in pieces

Easily the hardest boss since Cybor (sp?) Akuma.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

theprocessofbelief wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:

I'm not even looking forward to playing XIII much anymore after playing that demo. The story will be the only reason.

Versus XIII however...
To each his own.

Personally, besides MW2, this is the only game I'm REALLY looking forward to.

QFE

There are some other games dropping I am looking for. But when either of these two drop, its lights out.

Jetpac > Chris... Yo Chris I was on PS3 last weekend (Uncharted 2) you missed your golden importunity to game with ya boy
roll.gif

Don't listen to him C. After a phone call and 2 invites, dude didn't leave single player AT ALL. You didn't miss anything but just seeing that hewas online and playing U2.
indifferent.gif

I'm starting to not give my PS3 any love. Since I beat uncharted I haven't touched it. I need to get into the multiplayer but i've been stuck onthe 360 lately...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

from Kotaku
[h1]Your Midnight Best Buy Modern Warfare 2 Locations Are...[/h1]
thumb160x_best_buy_midnight.jpg
On November 10, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be released in the United States. Those planning on getting ASAP, retailer Best Buy has a list of stores ready to sell the game at midnight, Monday night.

That's right before the big Tuesday release!

Modern Warfare 2 Midnight Store Opening Locations:

Linky..long list, didn't wanna post the whole thing..
:looks under Cali:

pimp.gif

I already got the day off, AND the 11th is a national holiday so I get that off automatically. That's 48+ hours of pure DJ AM
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

from Kotaku
On November 10, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be released in the United States. Those planning on getting ASAP, retailer Best Buy has a list of stores ready to sell the game at midnight, Monday night.

pimp.gif

I already got the day off, AND the 11th is a national holiday so I get that off automatically. That's 48+ hours of pure DJ AM
eek.gif

man forget midnight release. NY spots gave me the confirmation to selling a week early.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hope I don't get banned on LIVE for playing it early

I feel like such a loser for even considering going to a midnight release... gotta fake an illness or take the next day off
smh.gif

If anyone knows any spots on Jamaica Ave selling early, post up.

ohwell.gif
I just realized that I'm leaving on vacation for 5 days on Nov.11th. I'ma get a day to play MW2 before fiending for my PS3 for 5 days. That's gonna be a bad week.

if grocery stores sold games I'd be set seeing as I work at one. I can't make it to a midnight release seeing as I work overnight...FAIL

Originally Posted by DMasta718

laugh.gif
Midnight release.

More like custom release for me. 4 days earlier.
pimp.gif
brooklyn?

and arent the servers not available yet until the official release date? if so then i would just play single campaign first

Originally Posted by Battousai701

laugh.gif
Midnight release.

More like custom release for me. 4 days earlier.
pimp.gif
brooklyn?

and arent the servers not available yet until the official release date? if so then i would just play single campaign first
i believe the servers will be up two weeks in advance for the reviewers. i can get the game nov.6 but only for 360
tired.gif

Servers for new releases are usually up and running week before release.

And nah not in Bk. They charge near $70 for you to get the game before release.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I go to Chinatown and get em cheaper.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

This and I kno atleast 4 spots there too a good week in advance. No tax FTW

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

smh.gif
laugh.gif

This and I kno atleast 4 spots there too a good week in advance. No tax FTW
is it by elizabeth center?

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

from Kotaku

pimp.gif

eek.gif
man forget midnight release. NY spots gave me the confirmation to selling a week early.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hope I don't get banned on LIVE for playing it early

I found this on that site....

500x_76SC6.jpg

eek.gif
highway robbery

Damn I need to find the early release spots in Boston. I aint been in the video game loop for long though, I'll eventually get in tune with that stuff.

500x_76SC6.jpg

eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

I applaud Bestbuy for scamming people. This is a pretty good hustle if they're actually making bank.

Originally Posted by xGOx

I found this on that site....

eek.gif
highway robbery
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
that some people are stupid enough to buy that.

The funny thing is, people are going to be pissed while they're sitting in the room telling the Geek Squad guy what to put in the name/password fields andsee him plug in 3 cords.

Back
Top Bottom