PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

this is just not my week. my blackberry gets soaked and just to make matters even worse, my ps3 YLOD's AGAIN
mad.gif

once i get that fixed, im gettin a slim. im done
smh.gif

[h2]Rumour – Entire Marvel vs Capcom 3 line-up leaked[/h2]
July 30th, 2010 @ 13:46
By Johnny Cullen

mvc32.jpg

PS3Gen’s apparently leaked the entire line-up for Marvel vs Cacpm 3. If you’re looking to stay clean before it launches, best not hit the jump. Otherwise, it’s open season.

On the Marvel side, we have:

Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, Miss Hulk.

And for Capcom:

Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck, Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu , Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia.

Meaty stuff. Should do the trick until Street Fighter x Tekken lands.

MvC3 launches next year for PS3 and 360.

Thanks, ’Toid

[h2]PS3 outsold 360 by 28% in last 12 months[/h2]
July 30th, 2010 @ 09:08
By Patrick Garratt

ps3slim6.jpg

PlayStation 3 outsold Xbox 360 by 4 million units in the 12 months ending June 30, by far the most significant lead Sony has placed over Microsoft since it launched PS3 in 2006.

Microsoft reported last week that it had sold 10.3 million consoles in its last financial year, which ended June 30. Sony confirmed yesterday that it sold 14.3 million PlayStation 3s in the same period, pushing the machine’s total sales to 38.1 million; the gap between the two consoles now stands at a slender 3.6 million units.

Sony boosted PS3 sales over the 2009 Christmas period with the introduction of Slim and a general price cut.

The figures mark a significant reversal in fortunes for the two consoles: in the preceding 12 months, 360 beat out PS3 by 11.1 million to 9.6 million units.

All of which again raises the question of when, and indeed if, PS3 sales are going to pass 360’s. You can bet your %%% it’s a question that’s being asked an awful lot at Sony and Microsoft right now.

Despite the major boost to PS3 sales in the past 12 months, and the fact Sony’s figures are undeniably trending towards a overall win, the outcome isn’t as cut and dry as some might like.

Check this out. Hit it for a bigger version:

These are cumulative, life-time sales in millions of units. The periods you should be looking at are the Christmas “stepsâ€

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Rumour – Entire Marvel vs Capcom 3 line-up leaked[/h2]
July 30th, 2010 @ 13:46
By Johnny Cullen

mvc32.jpg

PS3Gen’s apparently leaked the entire line-up for Marvel vs Cacpm 3. If you’re looking to stay clean before it launches, best not hit the jump. Otherwise, it’s open season.

On the Marvel side, we have:

Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, Miss Hulk.

And for Capcom:

Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck, Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu , Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia.

Meaty stuff. Should do the trick until Street Fighter x Tekken lands.

MvC3 launches next year for PS3 and 360.

Thanks, ’Toid

[h2] [/h2]

List is fake.. at least on the Marvel side... none of the Fantastic Four will be in it, due to licensing issues... so no Mr. Fantastic.. And Seth Killian and Niitsuma-san have already said no She-Hulk..

Edit: I meant Emma Frost

Yo guys, my ps3 has like less than 1GB remaining on it out of 55GB. I have no music on it and maybe like 5 videos as trailers..thats it

the rest is demos and game saves and game utility files

i deleted alot of the demos but its still under 1GB remaining...what do i do?

I have MGS, Tekken6, MLb the show, and some other games that are installed on it but they cant be taking up all 55 GBS

Im not that smart when it comes to replacing the harddrive, can someone point me in the right direction to buy a good Harddrive? ill find replacement instructions in the manual or just online...thank you

The PS3 is compatible with just about any 2.5-inch SATA notebook hard disk. Both 5400- and 7200-RPM drives should work fine. The physical size of the hard disk is important because it has to fit the PS3's 2.5-inch drive tray. As far as storage capacity goes, it doesn't make sense to go through the trouble of upgrading unless you go big: We're talkin' 120GB, 160GB, or even 250GB.
Use this link.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6176090/index.html

[h1]^^^^^^Blasphemy Linkin Park never fell off
[/h1]
[h2]Guerrila hard at work on new IP[/h2]
August 1st, 2010 @ 11:11
By Joe Anderson

guerrilla.jpg

Guerrilla Games managing director Herman Hulst has has confirmed that the studio is working on a new IP.

The developer said the project is still in the concept stage, speaking in an interview with Dutch magazine Control.

Guerrilla is hard at work on Killzone 3, which will be released inFebruary next year. Once that’s out the way, it seems the studio willramp up development of the new title.

There are no further details at the moment, not even any hints as to what style of game it could be.
Thanks, Gekidami and Exophase

[h2]Angry Birds coming to PS3 and handhelds[/h2]
August 1st, 2010 @ 10:57
By Joe Anderson

angrybirds.jpg

Joe Wee, co-founder of Angry Birds developer Rovio, has said the popular iPhone game is coming to PS3, PSP and Nintendo DS.

“When it was released last December Angry Birds made a slow startbut as word got round, everyone’s gone crazy for it,

After MW2, I was done with modern age wars....until I saw that trailer. Pre-Ordering ASAP @ my gamestop. I see why John (GS employee) looked at me weird when I said I wasn't reserving it

[h2]Namco formally announces new Tales PS3 title[/h2]
August 2nd, 2010 @ 12:51
By Johnny Cullen

Tales-of-PS3.jpg

Namco’s formally announced a new Tales of game for PlayStation 3.

The news, leaked at the weekend in the latest issue of V Jump, was made official earlier this morning at a press conference in Japan.

The game doesn’t have a title yet, with the supposed “Tales ofUnitia name debunked, nor does it have a release timeframe. However,the first art for it was released, which you see above.

Namco also announced at the event that Tales of Graces F was comingover to PS3 from Wii, while Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3will be releasing on PSP.

The latter two will release at winter and next year respectively.

Thanks, Kotaku.

[h2]The 3rd Birthday gets new trailer later this month[/h2]
August 2nd, 2010 @ 09:10
By Johnny Cullen

the-3rd-birthday.jpg

Square’s confirmed you’ll be seeing a new trailer for the third gameof the Parasite Eve series, The 3rd Birthday, sometime in “mid-August

yo BOOST, maybe you could help me out.. last time i tried going into HOME it says there was an update available.. when i click update it looks like its going to start the update then my PS3 resets.. do i have to service this POS again?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

^

PC version is much better, that's the one I have.
o i donno.  i went to gamestop and was bout to get it on pc. 

then the guy askd what type of spec i got on my pc.  i told him i has windows 96 and he jus laff lol.

he say to get it on ps3 then i said ok.  y he laff for? u wanna play wit me tonite?

Windows 96 is pretty good so that employee is as dumb as the one who said PS3 plays in black and white on SD TV's.

Dude, who taught you to write like that? Your writing looks like you have a learning disorder.

Originally Posted by magneto621

Yo guys, my ps3 has like less than 1GB remaining on it out of 55GB. I have no music on it and maybe like 5 videos as trailers..thats it

the rest is demos and game saves and game utility files

i deleted alot of the demos but its still under 1GB remaining...what do i do?

I have MGS, Tekken6, MLb the show, and some other games that are installed on it but they cant be taking up all 55 GBS

Im not that smart when it comes to replacing the harddrive, can someone point me in the right direction to buy a good Harddrive? ill find replacement instructions in the manual or just online...thank you

MLB the show takes like 2 gigs in the game save, so delete the saves of games that you don't play.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

yo BOOST, maybe you could help me out.. last time i tried going into HOME it says there was an update available.. when i click update it looks like its going to start the update then my PS3 resets.. do i have to service this POS again?

There's your problem.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

There's your problem.
laugh.gif
Forreal what the %&*$ do you need HOME for?

Back
Top Bottom