PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Live in Cali?? Want to play the PS Move before anyone else?? Might have something for ya...

Stay tuned...
wink.gif

you talking about move at best buys throughout in LA?

Busy day at Uniqlo today, Got MGS2 and Peace Walker signed. Now that my collection from the 2008 signing is complete (otherthan not getting Portable Ops signed) it is valued by collectors at atleast $2000 thanks to the advice of other collectors. I will update with lots more pics soon. I got most of the shirts but not all of them looked that great. I was #25 out of 487 (they stopped taking count after that because people were still joining the line when they knew they wouldn't be able to get their stuff signed)
Spoiler [+]
15ez4oo.jpg

25kkivs.jpg

et5z5j.png

2zp2zyf.jpg

2ng7omv.jpg

4uji8j.jpg

jjqipi.jpg

2ewyxk1.jpg

2wnb40h.jpg

332xbhk.jpg

k3x98l.jpg

18g4dc.jpg
More pics to come including pics of Kojima himself lol

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Busy day at Uniqlo today, Got MGS2 and Peace Walker signed. Now that my collection from the 2008 signing is complete (otherthan not getting Portable Ops signed) it is valued by collectors at atleast $2000 thanks to the advice of other collectors. I will update with lots more pics soon. I got most of the shirts but not all of them looked that great. I was #25 out of 487 (they stopped taking count after that because people were still joining the line when they knew they wouldn't be able to get their stuff signed)
Spoiler [+]
15ez4oo.jpg

25kkivs.jpg

et5z5j.png

2zp2zyf.jpg

2ng7omv.jpg

4uji8j.jpg

jjqipi.jpg

2ewyxk1.jpg

2wnb40h.jpg

332xbhk.jpg

k3x98l.jpg

18g4dc.jpg
More pics to come including pics of Kojima himself lol

So lucky...I wish I had a copy of any of the MGS games autographed by Hideo Kojima

Paging Los Angeles! The launch of PlayStation Move this fall is shaping up to be one of the biggest gaming events of the year, and we know all of you are eager to try Move out for yourselves. With the big E3 Expo happening next week, we’ve partnered up with Best Buy to bring PlayStation Move to you ASAP.

On Tuesday, June 15, from 6 – 9 p.m., we’ll be at three different Best Buy locations in the Los Angeles area. Stop by and you can be one of the first to get your hands on the PlayStation Move and try out PlayStation Move games like Start the Party and Sports Champions before this fall’s launch of PlayStation Move. We’ll have our PlayStation reps out there to help you with any questions. And let’s not forget, if you are one of the first 125 people at each location, you’ll get a $5 Subway Card — just the right amount for your favorite $5 Footlong.

Here’s where we’ll be…

Locations:

Best Buy – Culver City
10799 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232

Best Buy – Westfield Mall
6000 Sepulveda Blvd.,
Culver City, CA 90230

Best Buy – Burbank
1501 N Victory Pl
Burbank, CA 91504

We are excited about this event and hope you are, too. See you on Tuesday, LA!

Here's the E3 trailer for Sony's hotly-anticipated PS3 racer, Gran Turismo 5. Those still hanging for its release will notice something is missing.
Yes, a release date. It's not there. Just lots and lots of pretty cars. Guess we'll have to wait for Sony's E3 press conference next week for word on when people will actually be able to buy this thing.

Sony stays clowning on Boost
tongue.gif

That Scott Pilgrim looks pretty nice..that a stretch KIT??

from nerdsociety.com
[h1]This $15 FPS Is Packin’ Heat – Blacklight: Tango Down[/h1]
Posted by KichiGuy in Featured Articles, Video Games on 06 11th, 2010 | no responses

BlackLightThumbnail.jpg

Sytems: PC (D2D, Steam), Xbox 360 (Live), Playstation 3 (PSN)http://www.nerdsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/21252_BLTD-Concept07.jpg

http://www.nerdsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/21252_BLTD-Concept07.jpghttp://www.nerdsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Black-Light-1.jpg
Black-Light-1.jpg

Might you like an alternative to your usual multiplayer gaming?  Sure, the big budget games are a lot of fun, but Ignition Entertainment and developer Zombie Studios are both hoping they can offer gamers a multiplayer experience that just can’t be passed up; especially considering that they’re offering it at the very low price of $15.

Black-Light-2.jpg

So, a few of us nerds went over to their office and got the overview of what the game is about.  You can expect a coop campaign (up to four players) via internet, 12 multiplayer maps, 7 multiplayer modes, robust customization of your weapons and armor in order to alter your stats and appearance (54 different camo options for guns!), and a dystopian future that looks similar to Blade Runner (surprisingly not enough games use this aesthetic).  You’re allowed to equip one primary weapon (shotgun, sniper rifle, assault rifle, sub-machine gun), a pistol, one grenade-type weapon (regular and proximity),  an emp grenade or digital grenade, and also a melee attack with a “Sonic knife

People with RDR add me, just copped it today. PSN is Salbah3, kinda late but took advantage of the GS trade in credit to pick this up. Feel free to add me!!!

People with RDR add me, just copped it today. PSN is Salbah3, kinda late but took advantage of the GS trade in credit to pick this up. Feel free to add me!!!

another E3 leak?..from computerandvideogames.com

NEWS: PLAYSTATION
[table][tr][td] 'SingStar Dance' to be revealed at E3 [/td][td]Gran Turismo 5 gameplay video  [/td][/tr][/table]
[h1]E3 2010: 500GB PS3 Move bundle coming[/h1]Monday 14-Jun-2010 3:05 AM Sony to reveal two new PS3 SKUs bundled with Move controller this week
CVG has learned that Sony is set to reveal two new PS3 SKUs this week (also known as Mental E3 Week) which will come bundled with the Move motion controller.

Sony plans to release 500GB and 250GB versions of its slimline powerhouse bundled with the new motion controller later this year, according to our industry source in Los Angeles.

We were also told that the new PS3s will come with new faster internal Wi-Fi cards (802.11n, for those of you who know what that means). Current PS3s come with the slower 802.11 b/g standard Wi-Fi. Basically, that means new PS3's connection to PSN and the internet will be faster if you have an 802.11n-compatible router.

"I don't know about prices, but their strategy is quite smart," our source told us. "With a super high-end and a less high-end approach, Move could almost become a success by stealth."

Sony previously revealed that Move will be available in three different bundles: standalone for those who already have the PS Eye camera; with the camera and a PS3; or with the camera and a game (the latter of which Sony notes will cost under $100).

We'll be at the Sony conference on Tuesday bringing you the official word as it's revealed.

Sounds pricey..

Via Joystiq

Fallout: New Vegas vaporizing mutants on Oct 19 in US, Oct 22 in EU
fallout3newvegasgtt.jpg

What more do we need to say? We'll be heading back into the future '50s world of Fallout, sculpted by Obsidian, on October 19 in the US and October 22 in Europe. In case you hadn't already seen in the recently released E3 trailer, the Las Vegas ... er, New Vegas setting is positively packed to the gills with seedy characters.

So it's a lot regular ol' Vegas then, but with more Geiger counters.

Via Joystiq

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood stalks retail on November 16
acbrotherhood5306142010.jpg

Are you anxious to get back into the Animus and step in the shoes of everyone's favorite paisano assassin, Ezio Auditore da Firenze? Ubisoft has announced Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's release date: November 16. The news was slapped on the end of the game's E3 trailer, which emerged on YouTube earlier today. You can watch it past the break.

Taking place years after the events of Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood tasks players with revitalizing Rome, circa 1503. Oh, and killing lots of dudes. It wouldn't be an Assassin's Creed game otherwise, right?

Via Joystiq

Red Dead Redemption updated, multiplayer connection errors fixed
gamrdrpatchupdate.jpg

Rockstar launched an update for the 360 and PS3 versions of Red Dead Redemption yesterday which fixes, among other problems, a few connection errors which rendered the game's multiplayer component unplayable for some users. It also includes support for a "Hardcore Free Roam" mode that disables auto-aim. This new gametype will launch soon, but the update is available right now. Check out the full list of changes included in the patch below.

Back
Top Bottom