PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^

St. Mary's College in Calgary
roll.gif

They aren't apart of the ACAC yet (2years), but I have been practicing with them for a few months. They beat a bunch of ACAC teams at tournys this year.

With work I am unsure if I'll play in the fall, but we'll see.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Picked up Fallout 3 for like 12 bucks
nerd.gif
. I hope it is as good as it is supposed to be
laugh.gif

its excellent just dont follow the main quest to much.

try to do more side quests

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by datruth92803

anyone wanna run the show or uncharted multiplayer

I will play you in the show. hit me up
imma add u in bout an hr... trying to put my kid dwn

Is that him in your avy?
laugh.gif
Homeboi looks like he decides when he sleeps lulz

I got the 1st uncharted just laying around it came free with my Ps3 when I bought it a couple months ago I've never opened it just wondering if it's worth playing or should I just trade it in for something towards a purchase at gamestop

[h1][/h1]
[h1]
Final Fantasy XIII Leads on PS3
[/h1][h2]
Square Enix's latest sells nearly double on Sony's platform.

April 15, 2010 - One of the biggest surprises at E3 2008 was the announcement that Square Enix's long-running Final Fantasy franchise would be coming to the 360. This was great news for Xbox 360 owners eager to try their hand at the Japanese role-playing game, but PS3 owners were understandably disappointed.

The recently released NPD data shows that Final Fantasy XIII on the PlayStation 3 clearly outperformed its 360 counterpart in the United States. The PS3 version sold more than 800,000 copies, while the Xbox version sold under 500,000 units.

We suspect that Sony's version sold more because of the higher resolution cutscenes, as well as the game coming on one Blu-ray disc. Xbox 360 owners were forced to swap between three different discs during the course of the game. It's also reasonable to assume that the Final Fantasy series had a stronger following amidst Sony fans as opposed to Microsoft enthusiasts, making the game more popular in the community. NPD Analyst Anita Frazier comments: "thanks in large part to its multi-platform launch on Xbox 360 and PS3, Final Fantasy XIII is the best launch for any item in the franchise. The next closest was Final Fantasy XII, a PS2 exclusive, which launched and sold 896K units in November, 2006. Final Fantasy XIII sales in its introduction month were 48 percent greater than that of Final Fantasy XII."
[/h2]
[h2]
Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084078p1.html

Really who's surprised this happened.

Really a dumb move by Square Enix if the rumor of Final Fantasy XV being exclusive to the XBOX 360 is true.
[/h2]

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Anyone else played the Skate 3 demo yet

Dont see much improvements, Hard mode is still to easy

DL'd it earlier today.

You're right. The franchise, like Tony Hawk, is heading in a direction I don't really care about. 80% of my time spent on this game is straight Free Skate. I don't care about Hall of Meat or a lot of the career mode's challenges.

Underflips look and feel 'proper' to execute. Darkslides work, but who the hell does darkslides these days? I want to see good looking bigspin flips, bigger flips (bs / fs 180 540 kick/heelpflips), ledge dancing (noseslide to crooks, board to blunt, etc).

Another thing I was hoping for was the ability for the game to know how much air time you were gonna have and delay the trick animation a bit. You'd flip a ten stair and be done the kickflip with a ton of drop to go. I want to float my tricks down stairs or off ramps. The flip tricks only really look good if you're flipping in to grabs or grinds.

I want some new, steezier trick animations, some front foot catch 3flips, boned out kickflips, leg tucked-in frontside flips, stuff like that.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is new stuff to skate.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

[h1][/h1]
[h1]
Final Fantasy XIII Leads on PS3
[/h1][h2]
Square Enix's latest sells nearly double on Sony's platform.

April 15, 2010 - One of the biggest surprises at E3 2008 was the announcement that Square Enix's long-running Final Fantasy franchise would be coming to the 360. This was great news for Xbox 360 owners eager to try their hand at the Japanese role-playing game, but PS3 owners were understandably disappointed.

The recently released NPD data shows that Final Fantasy XIII on the PlayStation 3 clearly outperformed its 360 counterpart in the United States. The PS3 version sold more than 800,000 copies, while the Xbox version sold under 500,000 units.

We suspect that Sony's version sold more because of the higher resolution cutscenes, as well as the game coming on one Blu-ray disc. Xbox 360 owners were forced to swap between three different discs during the course of the game. It's also reasonable to assume that the Final Fantasy series had a stronger following amidst Sony fans as opposed to Microsoft enthusiasts, making the game more popular in the community. NPD Analyst Anita Frazier comments: "thanks in large part to its multi-platform launch on Xbox 360 and PS3, Final Fantasy XIII is the best launch for any item in the franchise. The next closest was Final Fantasy XII, a PS2 exclusive, which launched and sold 896K units in November, 2006. Final Fantasy XIII sales in its introduction month were 48 percent greater than that of Final Fantasy XII."
[/h2]
[h2]
Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084078p1.html

Really who's surprised this happened.

Really a dumb move by Square Enix if the rumor of Final Fantasy XV being exclusive to the XBOX 360 is true.
[/h2]

you do know that he was probably joking about that right?

they didnt even bother selling ff xiii for 360 in japan

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Picked up Fallout 3 for like 12 bucks
nerd.gif
. I hope it is as good as it is supposed to be
laugh.gif

its excellent just dont follow the main quest to much.

try to do more side quests 
He's right, do the side quests more the main quest is quite short. Honestly, this is one of the best games I've ever played, I'll wait til the DLC drops then I'm gonna start playing this game again lol

Maaaan I luck out on a DJ Hero set today, smh. There is only 7 left in all of California for PS3. Tomorrow I gotta wake up bright and early and travel to (im not telling yall) to pick up one of 2 left. I was all over LA, NOTHING.

Tomorrow.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Anyone else played the Skate 3 demo yet

Dont see much improvements, Hard mode is still to easy

DL'd it earlier today.

You're right. The franchise, like Tony Hawk, is heading in a direction I don't really care about. 80% of my time spent on this game is straight Free Skate. I don't care about Hall of Meat or a lot of the career mode's challenges.

Underflips look and feel 'proper' to execute. Darkslides work, but who the hell does darkslides these days? I want to see good looking bigspin flips, bigger flips (bs / fs 180 540 kick/heelpflips), ledge dancing (noseslide to crooks, board to blunt, etc).

Another thing I was hoping for was the ability for the game to know how much air time you were gonna have and delay the trick animation a bit. You'd flip a ten stair and be done the kickflip with a ton of drop to go. I want to float my tricks down stairs or off ramps. The flip tricks only really look good if you're flipping in to grabs or grinds.

I want some new, steezier trick animations, some front foot catch 3flips, boned out kickflips, leg tucked-in frontside flips, stuff like that.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is new stuff to skate.
Totally agree

But i do like the new online modes

Is the 1st uncharted worth playing? I've had it for a while and never even unwrapped the plastic should I just sell it to gamestop or is it any good

Back
Top Bottom