PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Oh snap I just realized that I responded to the same dude twice
smh.gif
roll.gif
. Bored at work FTL
laugh.gif
i think the show has the craziest comeback feature winning 12-2 end up losing 25-18

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

So what game is everyone playing nowadays?
GOW III I think... enough great games out that there is a diverse selection. I can't complain... it's just I miss one game having 90% of the people in this thread on at one time.

I see a ton fall back to MW2 during the evenings, though.

bioshock 2

amazing so far. the vibe is awesome. story is good/

oh and at the very least rent heavy rain.

Originally Posted by proper english

the funny thing is.. the millions of dudes (plenty on NT) complaining about how "whack" mw2 is are still playing on the reg.. hell, they probably even bought the map pack 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

the hell is the point?.. ya'll are sounding like some house wives. 
grin.gif
Actually I don't. I'm in the process of trying to flip it but the value decreases as each day passes.

Rusty Shackleford, IGN reported the billion dollar lawsuit and provided the documents of the claims.

Beat GOW3 recently and now completing the Challenges of Olympus. At the same time, going back and wrapping up Dante's Inferno (which is hard to do after experiencing GOW3 
laugh.gif
). 

Completed the DLC for Heavy Rain "The Taxidermist" the other night as well. It was fairly short (roughly 15-20 mins tops), but creepy/intense. It has 5 endings, but no trophies. Looking forward to more of these, if any, in the future.

I'm playing Bad Company 2, FF13, and The Show. Bad Company 2 is really good. I'm a level 18 online and it still seems like I have a million things to unlock. Fianlly started the single player and I like that as well

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by NCTwin

GOW Collection and Bioshock 2 for me.

Super Street Fighter event 4/23. Who's going??Where is it?
Where is it?

No word yet. They just announced the date today and said that more info was coming soon.

I've been playing The Show & The Sabetour mostly this past month.

Going to go back to finish up 2 more trophies to platinum Heavy Rain and eventually pass the Challenge of the Gods for God Of War 1 to platinum that game also.

Stay Lurkin hit me up if you want to play The Show online. PSN IS: TraponeJR

Also anyone else down to get a NT league going for the Show ?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

im gonna take a lil quick break from FFXIII for now

MW2 time!!!!

everyone get on
Ill be on after the Canucks game.

Boost, the Kings can go die.

switching between FF13 &  Resonance Of Fate
Jason, would you recommend Resonance of Fate? Star Ocean or Red Dead is my next purchase... but I have been interested in this game. 

Mother +$@#%@ is it just me or was that last goal let in by Luo real weak. Booourns. I hope alberts doesnt get a suspension, we cant take another hit to our D-Line

That was a BS penalty. Richardson turned at the last minute and Alberts gets the gate.
indifferent.gif

Lou hasn't played well at all since the Olympics.

Also, Kyle Wellwood is trash.

Copped a ps3 about a month ago but have no games yet. suggestions?? I was looking at Bad company, uncharted 2, Gow3 or Cod Mw2 which one would is recommended out of those? Trying to get my $$ worth.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Copped a ps3 about a month ago but have no games yet. suggestions?? I was looking at Bad company, uncharted 2, Gow3 or Cod Mw2 which one would is recommended out of those? Trying to get my $$ worth.
Killzone 2 for $30 & MGS4 for $20.

Back
Top Bottom