PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

That's my fav game on ps3 but I dunno about that... You are only gonna replay it if you become obsessed.

I would go with a sports game for super replayability.

I see. I was going to say MGS4 as well.
Just didn't know where it stood with Killzone 2, Resistance 2, GTAIV, RE5, Uncharted 2 & NBA 2K10/Madden2010.

Anyone else think any of the above titles should be taken over MGS4?
Thanks for your efficient responses.

PO

just finished Uncharted 2... awesome great game!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wont spoil it for anyone that hasnt played it yet or finished the game for now. the beginning was very nice and uniquely done. it wasnt ur regular genericintro. it literally puts u right in the middle of the story. kinda like watching the street figther ii anime with sagat vs ryu.

the combat system has been vastly improved for the 1st game. its simple and straight forward. throw the grenade and using melee attacks has been modified forthe better. its just feels natural. i played the game more of a mgs style. theres a lot more chances for u to beat enemies without being detected. i likesneaking up on people more than just going rambo all the time.

one thing i cant forget to mention is THE TRAIN ACT... just wow!! i was at awe the whole time. some of u that played that part know wat im talking about.especially the weather transition from warm forest green to coldass winter.

imo uncharted 1 was OK, uncharted 2 is HOLY CRAP THIS IS NICE!!
eek.gif

in closing... they really should make this into a movie. i wanna see chloe and elena in person.
devil.gif

btw... MSG4 > Uncharted 2. mgs4 is just too epic. solid snake vs. liquid ocelot slugging it out on top of a submarine while there's the orchestra in thebackground. only thing konami ****d up on was the mgo and their stupid konami id nonsense.

uncharted 1 only used 30% of the cell processor, they said uc2 took over 90% of the cell processor...man they keep improving the game, uncharted 3 is going tobe completely REAL.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

in closing... they really should make this into a movie. i wanna see chloe and elena in person.
devil.gif
you should see the girl who does Elena's voice she looks just like her.

i just finished getting all 101 hidden treasures all that's left is crushing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Killzone 2, Resistance 2, GTAIV, RE5, Uncharted 2 & NBA 2K10/Madden2010.

Anyone else think any of the above titles should be taken over MGS4?
No. MGS4 is head and shoulders above all of those. Madden would be my next choice. EA got this years edition right. Dont forget Uncharted 2 (fromwhat I hear). And I'd say Fallout 3 also. Really really really big game.

To everybody whose ps3's are dying out, a good source for getting it fixed is craigslist. I'm in cleveland and a guy fixed
mine for 60 bucks. The damn things runs like brand new and it's a first day launch system. Also, somebody filed a class
action suit against sony, after a lot of systems died after the 3.0 update, so you might can call and use that to your advantage.
If that don't work, try craigslist.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Battousai701

devil.gif
you should see the girl who does Elena's voice she looks just like her.

i just finished getting all 101 hidden treasures all that's left is crushing
pimp.gif

Video Game - E3 2009 - E3 2009

An uncharted movie would be awesome. Damn this game is PIFF. Uncharted 3? Any news? I haven't seen/heard anything.

Alright another questions on uploading movies on the PS3.....

I have a bunch of movies as MPEG4 format and for some reason, some upload properly and some don't when I transfer it off my flash drive. I have no idea whycause most movies were ripped off using Handbrake Light but on some, it will show as a "Corrupted File". At first I thought it was a codec issue butwhy would the PS3 only play some MPEG4 files and not others?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Alright another questions on uploading movies on the PS3.....

I have a bunch of movies as MPEG4 format and for some reason, some upload properly and some don't when I transfer it off my flash drive. I have no idea why cause most movies were ripped off using Handbrake Light but on some, it will show as a "Corrupted File". At first I thought it was a codec issue but why would the PS3 only play some MPEG4 files and not others?

I used to have that problem and never really looked into why. I haven't seen that problem in a long time so I kinda forgot about it.

U2 is just crazy but the nades dont work for %**# i think one in the middle of 3 people and all three got back up
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Only play my PS3 when certain games come out...I'm on that Uncharted 2.... Add me: JordanDon23....I have few friends...LoL

I dont know what to get for the Toys R Us deal

Picking up Uncharted 2 and ODST (for my bro), what else should I pick up? Im thinking LBP GOTY or Fallout 3 maybe 2K10

Originally Posted by trublu86

I dont know what to get for the Toys R Us deal

Picking up Uncharted 2 and ODST (for my bro), what else should I pick up? Im thinking LBP GOTY or Fallout 3 maybe 2K10
if u like RPG ...demon Soul

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Yea, Fallout GOTY will tie about almost 100 hours of your life.
More like 50-65 even with the 5 map packs, some map packs are SHORT, like 2-3 hours
ohwell.gif

Good game though

Back
Top Bottom