PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

i been lookin into getting a ps3. but i still wanna play some ps2 games.

i know the new slim doesn't have backwards compatibility, but didn't older models have this or am i trippin?
nerd.gif

anyone have a code for the treasure map in U2 from Amazon? .. i have a code for the MP golden weapons and Im thinking for a trade?
If not then Ill just give it away..

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

SMH! My ps3 got the YLOD! Its a 60gig so I knew it was coming. Its still gay tho. Imma call sony today, and hopefully I can have it back by 11/10.
I am in the same boot, i feel so stupid paying $600 for just two years of gaming.

I rarely do this but..... I NEED HELP!!!!

My tv doesnt have hdmi ports, just dvi ports.
So I bought a dvi to hdmi cable, connected it and nothing happened.
I dont know what settings on the ps3 I have to change to get a picture
please help.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wait wats this code stuff i got uncharted2
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah you get it from the pre orders.. there are like 3 different codes from , best buy, amazon, and gamestop
MP golden gun from BB, booster revenge attribute from GS and treasure map from amazon
I'm lookin to trade mp golden for treasure map, anyone???

Just ordered 2k10 off !!++!%* hopefully it will be here in a few weeks. Going to take that to Best Buy or Walmart and see if they'll let me exchange it forstore credit or something without a receipt and grab UC2.
pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
can't even say lo-ck-erz on here anymore?!
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wait wats this code stuff i got uncharted2
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah you get it from the pre orders.. there are like 3 different codes from , best buy, amazon, and gamestop
MP golden gun from BB, booster revenge attribute from GS and treasure map from amazon
I'm lookin to trade mp golden for treasure map, anyone???
just use the gamefaqs guide

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i been lookin into getting a ps3. but i still wanna play some ps2 games.

i know the new slim doesn't have backwards compatibility, but didn't older models have this or am i trippin?
nerd.gif
Yea. The VERY first models were backwards compatabile. I got mine in '07 I beleive (the 40gb) and its not backwards compatible, which sucks,but whatever.

Now come to think of it, I dont even know where my PS2 is lol.

so yea.. after a 3hour session with Uncharted 2 last night my PS3 decides to die on me..
the funny thing is, it just stays on standby mode.. when i try to power on, it goes green, beeps twice then shuts off to standby.,
this happen to anyone else??
update: i can't even eject the F'n disc!!, and power light is not blinking red!

Originally Posted by Capo617

Just ordered 2k10 off !!++!%* hopefully it will be here in a few weeks. Going to take that to Best Buy or Walmart and see if they'll let me exchange it for store credit or something without a receipt and grab UC2.
pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
and
smh.gif
at me missing mad days i should have had that 100 points by now

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Just ordered 2k10 off !!++!%* hopefully it will be here in a few weeks. Going to take that to Best Buy or Walmart and see if they'll let me exchange it for store credit or something without a receipt and grab UC2.
pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
and
smh.gif
I just got the 100 and stopped lol. I wanted to order a game to see if they were legit instead of wasting time earning a few hundreds points. Ifthe game comes I'll use the site more for next month and grab a few more games or something. I'll let ya'll know if/when it comes.

pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
and
smh.gif
wow today was the day to redeem and the servers crashed, so i have like 300 points for like nothing

Originally Posted by yancancook90

pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
and
smh.gif
wow today was the day to redeem and the servers crashed, so i have like 300 points for like nothing
how the hell did you get 300 points?

DOn't want to make a pyramid about a whole other subject in here lol. But they're restocking tomorrow also. at 6pm and 9pm. I would say sign on tonightand fight through the lag to find something you want. Open the page, it will say it's fresh out but just bookmark that page. I bookmarked 2k at around7:30-8 and then once 9 came I just opened it up and had to refresh it a few times to load up and I was good to go.

Originally Posted by proper english

so yea.. after a 3hour session with Uncharted 2 last night my PS3 decides to die on me..
the funny thing is, it just stays on standby mode.. when i try to power on, it goes green, beeps twice then shuts off to standby.,

update: BRICKED.. can't even get Uncharted 2 ejected unless i pry it open.. Time to copp a 360.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Chris, why is there snow here already?!?!??!

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, we didn't even have a fall. Summer right into Winter.
tired.gif

Im going to try and make it up to SAIT (I only live about 15 minutes away), but it isn't looking too good. Canadian Dollar hitting par with the US Dollarhas doubled my damn workload.

anyone having trouble with madden online? i can always play online and never have problems but madden always drags and says ea servers are down or i will getan error signing in and have to restart my router

update: BRICKED.. can't even get Uncharted 2 ejected unless i pry it open.. Time to copp a 360.

Well yea. You should have in the first place. They are known for their reliablility.

For a brand new person purchasing the PS3, what "one" game would you guys recommend someone purchasing?

What game has immense replay value?

I have been an owner since RD, my friend is purchasing one tomorrow, so i thought i would ask NT their opinions before i provided mine to him, since I'msure more of you guys have more time to play it then myself.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

For a brand new person purchasing the PS3, what "one" game would you guys recommend someone purchasing?

I have been an owner since RD, my friend is purchasing one tomorrow, so i thought i would ask NT their opinions before i provided mine to him, since I'm sure more of you guys have more time to play it then myself.

PO
Metal_Gear_Solid_4_US_Box_Art.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by PO2345

I have been an owner since RD, my friend is purchasing one tomorrow, so i thought i would ask NT their opinions before i provided mine to him, since I'm sure more of you guys have more time to play it then myself.

PO
Metal_Gear_Solid_4_US_Box_Art.jpg

QFE

Back
Top Bottom