PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

on a side note Blockbuster Video is having a promotion, u can get ACII Limited edition for the same price as the regular edition

http://www.blockbuster.ca/games/preorder.aspx

Think its a pretty good deal for people who are going to buy ACII

Is anyone going to post a review of UC2 ( not a website review, but ur personal review of the pros and cons)

FML i wanna get UC2 today but if i do that im gonna wind up buying some game i dont really want with the toys'r'us promo

Originally Posted by dunnyy

FML i wanna get UC2 today but if i do that im gonna wind up buying some game i dont really want with the toys'r'us promo
Just make sure the game you DO NOT want is the 1st or 2nd game they ring up...then you got like 45 days i think to return it and exchange forsomething you do want

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I have an American PS3 but I live in Italy. If I buy the Italian version of NBA 2K10, will the announcers and all that still be in English?

Our military AAFES is %*%$%!**@*$+ on shipping this game over.

PS3 games aren't region locked, so you'll be good.

However, if DLC is released for the game and you have a Euro copy of the game, then you have to download the DLC from the Euro PSN store since content from theAmerican PSN store wouldn't be compatible.

Found this and had to show you guys...video from a disgruntled owner
roll.gif

20090805118.gif

Oh yeah and psn id is BlkOnBlkRT add me...

Anyone got any recommendations for a decent cheap router? I hate switching my cable back and forth. All the wifi connections around here have security
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

FIFA10 new goodies:
That is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. That is a variation of the first set piece I thought about creating myself whenI heard you could make your own. 10 more days....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't played PS3 in a while but just got Dead Space. So far it's pretty good.

Is it true that you can get a refund for a used game from Gamestop within 7 days? If so, I'm just going to beat this quick and get another game.
laugh.gif

is anybody going to buy the NVG that comes with COD MW2
nerd.gif
. i just saw thepictures of them being made and it looks
eyes.gif

Those who have Demon Souls, which class yall choose? i aint tryna pick one that gets my @#$ handed to me quickly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Those who have Demon Souls, which class yall choose? i aint tryna pick one that gets my @#$ handed to me quickly
laugh.gif
I picked the Magician class

Originally Posted by sole vintage

nerd.gif
. i just saw the pictures of them being made and it looks
eyes.gif

Planning on it if I have the money to throw around. Pics or link of the pics?

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by sole vintage

nerd.gif
. i just saw the pictures of them being made and it looks
eyes.gif

Planning on it if I have the money to throw around. Pics or link of the pics?
295g8ld.jpg

5x52eg.jpg

11l6b6o.jpg

eziuzl.jpg

2gy9bhu.jpg

might cancel my 20 preorder

Damn those do look kind of disappointing. But I dont know, I think I'll just bite the bullet and buy the package. Cant expect
pimp.gif
NVG's for $90
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Damn those do look kind of disappointing. But I dont know, I think I'll just bite the bullet and buy the package. Cant expect
pimp.gif
NVG's for $90
ohwell.gif
if ur expecting military grade NVG for $90
laugh.gif
....anywayimma be copping the limited edition once it drops ....NVG +snowboarding =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

TOOOOSSSSDDDAAYYYYY
"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP ABOUT TUESDAY YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE WEDNESDAY!!!"

Norbit was kinda funny.

Anyway....
I feel kinda bad for Brutal Legend. I mean it will do well but released on the same day as Uncharted 2....smh should have released Oct 1.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

I have a question.. to all of you who hate home... what would you want out of it?

For it to not exist
grin.gif

naw seriously #!%@ is pointless as hell. It do whats promised but thats not really much at all.

the toys r us deal is going down on the day of uncharted launch right? i plan on geting UC2 and brutal legeneds, but debating on either getting demon souls ornba2k10? i use to play rpg's a lot back in the day, but now with work and stuff kinda leaning on 2k10.

Back
Top Bottom