[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

2v8ocbt.jpg

Tournament Info
This will be a 32 man brawl of epic proportions! There will be two brackets consisting of 16 players, winner of the brackets move on to face each other in the Championship Match. All matches will be played over the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji] Network in a "Player Match" only. Make sure you add your rival to your PSN friends list so you can easily play them. I prefer the person with the best connection to host the match. To setup a "Player Match", from the main menu go to Network Battle > Player Match > Send Game Invite. Now from there, just find your rival name and send him the request.

You can start your first round NOW. [color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]You guys have until February 25, 11:59PM PST[/color] to complete your match. If you no show your match, you will be disqualified and a reserve will take your place at a later time. If you show up for your match and can prove that your rival did not show or has not contact you, than you will be given a reserve player to face at a later time.

Tournament Rules
All the matches of the NikeTalk's PlayStation 3 Street Fighter IV Tournament with the exception of the finals will be fought with the following rule:
  • Best out of 3 rounds (first to win 2 rounds)
The final will be fought with:
  • Best out of 5 rounds (first to win 3 rounds)
Also I will need a picture to show who won. After the match it shows you the stats, just take a picture of that showing you won both your matches and than you can move on to the next round

Tournament Cheesing
There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament.

Official Contestants
1. PSN: Raadius | Dual Shock 3
2. PSN: rowbot626 | Dual Shock 3
3. PSN: ning726 | Dual Shock 3
4. PSN: KILLMATIC85 | Dual Shock 3
5. PSN: PushTonKey | Dual Shock 3
6. PSN: Kicktionare | Sixaxis
7. PSN: JPTHE3 | Dual Shock 3
8. PSN: jamminbyalias
9. PSN: Jedilu | Dual Shock 3
10. PSN: Grizztheboss
11. PSN: TheGreatOne