PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

This game is perfect, there are absolutely no flaws. All the bugs that needed to be fixed have been fixed and taken care of.

On a sidenote, this game must be terrible if henz0 is considered a "decent" player.

mad.gif
aight, so i got my mic today and that **$## broke.  lady is shipping me a new one today though. 

btw, ya'll play like cowards on domination.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
Oh you didnt know? NTers cant play %$+* other than TDM. 
Anyways, Can we get the Playoff Rules, Maps, and Match Ups please and get this started. 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Internet gettin hooked up today finally!

pimp.gif

I've been looking to join your random games to play against you again.  Most nters like to invite me after I join their games, but you don't.  You're just like me, you like to play against other nters in random ranked lobbies.
pimp.gif
I must admit you guys, ive been lazy with my invite button only cuz i dont know if ill be online long enough to hold a party. but ya man its always fun playin against you. I absolutly hate it when you win too
laugh.gif
First thing i tell my teammates is "watch out for burrack" I seriously think if it was us 2 vs 6 we would be hard to stop
pimp.gif

I've been riden this SPAS so much, i dont even have the urge to use the 74u! gun is so beast!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

How'd the 360 season go, traitor? 

That's what I thought.

Spoiler [+]

wink.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

How'd the 360 season go, traitor? 

That's what I thought.

Spoiler [+]

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I didnt betray you guys, you guys left me 
frown.gif
 No1 is ever on and if they are they arent playing Blops 
Spoiler [+]
Black Ops on the 360 though
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
<3 u

LOL you left us for greener pastures long before a good amount of folk stopped playing brah.

No spoliers here.

<3

laugh.gif
for BO, I'm always on Proshares just because I'm prestiging on that one. I hop on Bigbobbs when we do the tourney matches and for every other game.

i asked boost if he was doing the playoff seedings, maps and whatnot he said yea
but that was a couple of days ago and MVC3 came out...........................................

Spoiler [+]

Uve been stuck at 2nd prestige for a lil bit... gotta get on that road to 15th prestige faster bruh....
Play HQ & buy contracts.

I'm playing like 5 or 6 games a day max the last couple weeks.  Literally been swamped on the weekends.  Wedding planning
grin.gif

The camping and the one bar @$*% is getting outta hand if it wasn't already
laugh.gif
I'm dumping clips into dudes on Hanoi playing domination and not getting any kills.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Uve been stuck at 2nd prestige for a lil bit... gotta get on that road to 15th prestige faster bruh....
Play HQ & buy contracts.

I'm playing like 5 or 6 games a day max the last couple weeks.  Literally been swamped on the weekends.  Wedding planning
grin.gif

You getting married?

so got word from the commish he said MVC3 has destroyed any shed of interest in Black Ops
and for me to finish out the playoffs as interim commissioner i need the records of all the teams
so i can sort out the playoff matchups

CAPTAINS - also pm me your final rosters for the playoffs

Team 1 - 1-7
Team 3 -
Team 5 - 5-3
Team 7 - 3-5

Team 2 -
Team 4 - 4-4
Team 6 - 1-7
Team 8 - 8-0

I just played a few games of MW2 and boost was right, the patched rock glitch made a world of difference.
pimp.gif

Havent been on in a like week cause my ps3 was jailbroken finally updated so I could get back online. Few games in and I finally got a first blood tomahawk I was excited as hell lmao
pimp.gif
eek.gif

(Still dont have a damn clue how to embed a damn video
laugh.gif
)

Anyone ever get this? The jeep up on the hill and the truck inside the garage at the bottom were invisible pretty weird.

2u62o8n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom