PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ keef shouting all kinds of obscenities last night. I haven't heard him scream like that since MW2. pause...
roll.gif
roll.gif
he scared the hell out of me when i threw a grenade out a window and it bounced back
YO I was too tired to post about that @$%% yesterday but this %*$+$ had me rolling...y'all probably didn't notice but I turned my mic off at one point from laughing so much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This _ was spazzin' like never before, IDK what was up with dude but son was EXTRA amped.......there's no way his folks were home, _ was yellin' mad loud for any and everything.
laugh.gif
Homie needs his own youtube channel w/ the in-game commentary...
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

LOL at Illoquent with the blackbird again.
Wasn't nobody taking my @$%% this time
pimp.gif
good lookin' on the backup, you're that guy for the job.

'z0 post up those end of regular season power rankings.
nerd.gif

It was my fault that none of my teammates showed up this week. I've been busy as hell and forgot to message any of them. I even forgot I had prestiged so when I signed on I realized I didn't have enough money for killstreaks, Hacker, Ghost or a silencer which screwed me because I suggested in the beginning that we play on Firing Range and Nuketown to make it at least enjoyable.
GGs though Team 7 that was definitely a good fun challenge. I tried my best to run and gun for you guys to keep it interesting. I almost lost on Nuketown because Anything and Frank realized that there were basically only 2 places that I would respawn which were behind the fences in the backyards. I had to start delaying my respawn to random times just so you guys would think I respawned already and was probably on the other side of the map 
laugh.gif

And just in case some of you guys missed it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fldjj8.jpg

From the Valentine's Day thread.

Originally Posted by MJair

It was my fault that none of my teammates showed up this week. I've been busy as hell and forgot to message any of them. I even forgot I had prestiged so when I signed on I realized I didn't have enough money for killstreaks, Hacker, Ghost or a silencer which screwed me because I suggested in the beginning that we play on Firing Range and Nuketown to make it at least enjoyable.
GGs though Team 7 that was definitely a good fun challenge. I tried my best to run and gun for you guys to keep it interesting. I almost lost on Nuketown because Anything and Frank realized that there were basically only 2 places that I would respawn which were behind the fences in the backyards. I had to start delaying my respawn to random times just so you guys would think I respawned already and was probably on the other side of the map 
laugh.gif

And just in case some of you guys missed it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fldjj8.jpg

From the Valentine's Day thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
my dude Bob is crazy!

You all realize he is just messing with you?
I've seen dude post coherently. He just posts like that to get a laugh from NT.

Can't lie, though. Gets me most of the time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You all realize he is just messing with you?
I've seen dude post coherently. He just posts like that to get a laugh from NT.

Can't lie, though. Gets me most of the time. 
laugh.gif

He's the most creative troll I've ever seen
laugh.gif
That story was hilarious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by Proshares

Good Games Team 3. I was getting mad pissed last night because I would spray a whole 30 bullet clip into Burrack and he would end up killing me. I had full connection bars too. Thank you Treyarch. Your hit detection is perfect...

LOL at Illoquent with the blackbird again.
There was one time I ran up the side path to your spawn and had two guys coming out together one in back of the other.  Shot my whole clip, killed the first guy and I'm thinking "OK, this is a double kill right here" but luke shot me twice and killed me
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure I was the first guy. I remember that. Luke just got finished picking up a care package and I was backing him up....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On Hanoi I got a care package attack heli. And after like 4 mins, Burrack finally picks it up. I was screaming I was so mad

son i gt killed by my ammo crate on hanoi
that was me. Then I started picking it until halfway through I realized it was ammo and since I had hardline pro I changed the package but by then you had already came back and got me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Internet gettin hooked up today finally!

pimp.gif

I've been looking to join your random games to play against you again.  Most nters like to invite me after I join their games, but you don't.  You're just like me, you like to play against other nters in random ranked lobbies.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Internet gettin hooked up today finally!

pimp.gif

I've been looking to join your random games to play against you again.  Most nters like to invite me after I join their games, but you don't.  You're just like me, you like to play against other nters in random ranked lobbies.
pimp.gif
And that's why Freaky Freddie Hated us
laugh.gif

What's wrong with a little challenge every now and then...

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

A 32 MAN NAPLAM STRIKE!!!!!!�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I couldnt stop laughing when dude spawned towards thee end. He jus stood still like WHAT THE #%!+!?�
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
from the bottom to the top of the table in one strike!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom