PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Another win for Team 3. Damn I didn't even know we was running tonight. Watched the Heat beat the Magic and came home and just threw on the PS3. Good thing...

Just_Bob is the craftiest camper I've seen in a while. I can't even get mad. Dude is mad creative lol...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Another win for Team 3. Damn I didn't even know we was running tonight. Watched the Heat beat the Magic and came home and just threw on the PS3. Good thing...

Just_Bob is the craftiest camper I've seen in a while. I can't even get mad. Dude is mad creative lol...

We got one W
laugh.gif
, it is a start. GG all, Gutta given the drama with your lady you played pretty dam good! You should fight with your chick more often, Page 420
pimp.gif

All that practice and unity w/ Team 6 is starting to show. They hung with us the 1st game and won their 1st game the next...took it to a 3rd but we handled business. Good $!+# fellas.

I got denied of a Blackbird two different times
mad.gif
once in a CP when y'all ganked that $!+# and another time I was 1 kill away. My Gunship put the nail in the coffin in the last match though.
pimp.gif

Are we still doing the same conference $!+# or we make the season actually mean something and have NBA format playoffs? From an earlier post:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm with Bay on the playoff format. Just have everyone ranked 1-8 NBA style for the playoffs. #1 vs 8, 2 vs. 7, 3 vs. 6, 4 vs. 5. Higher seed picks the first map for TDM. There's obviously gonna be tied records so have certain tiebreakers to seed accordingly (teams that sweep in wins get tiebreaker vs. teams that win in third game...$$#+ like that). We could make that work easy.
nerd.gif

dude Bob be in the weirdest spots real talk
on Radiation that dude was laying on the conveyor belt waiting on dudes
laugh.gif

camping on top of a car, in a trash can its ridiculous

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

dude Bob be in the weirdest spots real talk
on Radiation that dude was laying on the conveyor belt waiting on dudes
laugh.gif

camping on top of a car, in a trash can its ridiculous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn.......

Originally Posted by derrty6232

ˆNah, silenced spas was week 2. This week it's scorpion + grip + rapid fire...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Practice before the game bro.

Seriously, I tried that +%*% yesterday with the grip on a FFA it was TOUGH.  Think I might go with grip and extended mag w/warlord, clips are dumb short.

I swear at one point Bob was laying down in the pond outside on grid. Basco always catches me running. I played like crap again. But oh well, gj guys.

well we've been hanging in games recently...grid was a close one till the very end when 3 opened it up...W on summit, good communication...my bad fellas on the radiation pick though
laugh.gif

shoutouts to Bob for putting on a performance for us.

we need to make a pickup.

They should have a game mode thats like MAG with 30 players on each team. (on the other hand, they have enough trouble with 9 people in a game..smh)

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

team 3 how many did you guys run with? I though you guys were post poning? Good #%$% though
pimp.gif
We ran 5 on 5. I thought we were postponing too. We postponed the team 4 match I think to next Sunday. Not sure though...

We took care of business though.

Props to team 6, we thought y'all were guna be easy pickings so we didn't even need our full squad...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

eek.gif
@ tm 6 getting a W in the series.. Team 1 I swear to god!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If team 6 beat us last night than my bad for not showing up team 1..WILL NOT miss anymore games.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Originally Posted by henz0

eek.gif
@ tm 6 getting a W in the series.. Team 1 I swear to god!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
If team 6 beat us last night than my bad for not showing up team 1..WILL NOT miss anymore games.
It's all good. We are gonna play them next week, most likely on Sunday. We only had 2 other players online at that time. I was not playing another game with only 3 players.

lol i kill illo yesterday and we take his package hehe. i almost take his mortar package on summit but he was aware.

does anyone else has the picture?  i no think nobody from our team takes pics cus we never has to.

and team 1 we cuming for you.

Back
Top Bottom