PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by sole vintage

what the hell was wrong with this game today? it took a billion shots to knock someone down 
i thought i was the only experiencing this last night. i had to reload and empty out a second clip just to kill someone.
this game is so inconsistent.
Naw you just need to aim better. I still stand by this Hawks >>> Knicks
naw his aims fine anything bad that happens to him is karma for the way his mic is

Team 4 v 3 tonite ill have like 4 dudes idk if Just told his team so ehh

Zombie leaderboards is $!$@. My highest round is 33, but I got to 28 last night and now it's showing my highest being 28.

Gg's last night team 2 and the teams we played. I already got the feeling most of us don't care now cause there wasn't as much camping as usual. Feels good tho cause now ppl don't care about losing and just playing for fun.

Won't be able to make it tonight team 3, I got a meeting at 8:30. Yall put in work though like always.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Cuzzo snapped at dudes?
eek.gif
I wish I would have heard that...my n' always on that Cali laid back swag with his Dom Kennedy soundin' self.
laugh.gif

When he was calling out Bay's team for camping during their game, I was like "so that's what he sounds like."
laugh.gif

Did not know about this game.
eyes.gif

No need to rush playing tonight. If both squads can't go full strength or close to it then re-schedule for another day next week...Boost gave us that option.

eyes.gif

No need to rush playing tonight. If both squads can't go full strength or close to it then re-schedule for another day next week...Boost gave us that option.
Word.

Barely made it up for work this morning with last nights game
laugh.gif
.  Cap's calls though.

Originally Posted by Proshares

eyes.gif

Word.

laugh.gif
.  Cap's calls though.
I was about to say the same thing. Not a chance in hell I'm playing tonight. Y'all should've confirmed that with everyone first.
What about monday night? 11:15est?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

eyes.gif

Word.

laugh.gif
.  Cap's calls though.
I was about to say the same thing. Not a chance in hell I'm playing tonight. Y'all should've confirmed that with everyone first.
my team knew i told just to tall yall a couple of days ago but whatever ill just sit in the lobby singing songs all nite waiting for dbl xp

420 page
pimp.gif

I was just wired in heavy and noticed I'm ranked 42 in monthly for dom

And decemeber tweet me when we about to play, gonna be watching a movie

No we Team 8 after gonna postpone it til SUNDAY FEB 13th @ 11:15est ... Double Header as usual.. vs T1 & T7

Cause No1 is on from either teams

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

eyes.gif

Word.

laugh.gif
.  Cap's calls though.
my team knew i told just to tall yall a couple of days ago but whatever ill just sit in the lobby singing songs all nite waiting for dbl xp
Yea that ain't gonna work. Post it up and get responses is what I meant by "confirm".

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

eyes.gif

Word.

laugh.gif
.  Cap's calls though.
Yea that ain't gonna work. Post it up and get responses is what I meant by "confirm".

Team 4 vs Team 3 nxt sun

Back
Top Bottom