PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

I wish they would bring back team deathmatch Express
truth. the wait makes me turn off my ps3 after a few games.

lol the wait is like 30 seconds longer than usual... wats wong wit u.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Ya tru, its not bugging me, it would just be a nice feature to have. At least now i can get some !#% done around the house while i wait
laugh.gif

Ya tru, its not bugging me, it would just be a nice feature to have. At least now i can get some !#% done around the house while i wait
laugh.gif

I usually die a lot but it only helps my team rack up points by killing people who kill me ..... This seems to be a win/win situation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... I dont take this game serious but I enjoy it none the less.  What is the best option to run with??

Right now I have Commando w/ red dot/siliencer ... Warlord pro .. hardline (pause) .. Marathon .. What do you guys use for a secondary?

BTW ::: Nice video up there ... although most of the time you did seem to miss your target, you still managed to kill people.
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
 .. I'm dying to do Nuketown Ground War Domination
pimp.gif

I usually die a lot but it only helps my team rack up points by killing people who kill me ..... This seems to be a win/win situation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... I dont take this game serious but I enjoy it none the less.  What is the best option to run with??

Right now I have Commando w/ red dot/siliencer ... Warlord pro .. hardline (pause) .. Marathon .. What do you guys use for a secondary?

BTW ::: Nice video up there ... although most of the time you did seem to miss your target, you still managed to kill people.
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
 .. I'm dying to do Nuketown Ground War Domination
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 During COD4 I used to use the time to fold laundry.
MW2 caused me to have piles of clean clothes around my room. 
laugh.gif

I'm a COD fanatic so I am really trying to play through my hatred for this game. the other day I somehow glitch out and I'm not in my Chopper Gunner when I call it. the thing just flies around without firing one single shot because I am on the ground looking up at it.
choppy game play
mad.gif

noob claymore campers
mad.gif

Second Chance
mad.gif

they remove commando, yet people can still somehow fly across the screen and knife
mad.gif

care packages that randomly disappear into the ground
mad.gif

LAG LAG LAG!!!!
mad.gif

COD points being wiped to ZERO!
mad.gif

being kicked from wager matches (while you're winning) and losing your points still.
mad.gif

it seems like this game should still be in the testing fazes, but they decided to release it anyways. I signed that on-line petition for PS3 users demanding their money back for this sorry excuse of a game, but we all know that Treyarch doesn't really care since they got great #'s and apparently received awesome reviews. Also before anyone says that I just "suck" or I'm saying this because I'm not good at the game. I am a 3rd prestige and my KDR is overall a 2.10 so I'm not the best, but decent enough to make a solid judgement on the game.

I'm a COD fanatic so I am really trying to play through my hatred for this game. the other day I somehow glitch out and I'm not in my Chopper Gunner when I call it. the thing just flies around without firing one single shot because I am on the ground looking up at it.
choppy game play
mad.gif

noob claymore campers
mad.gif

Second Chance
mad.gif

they remove commando, yet people can still somehow fly across the screen and knife
mad.gif

care packages that randomly disappear into the ground
mad.gif

LAG LAG LAG!!!!
mad.gif

COD points being wiped to ZERO!
mad.gif

being kicked from wager matches (while you're winning) and losing your points still.
mad.gif

it seems like this game should still be in the testing fazes, but they decided to release it anyways. I signed that on-line petition for PS3 users demanding their money back for this sorry excuse of a game, but we all know that Treyarch doesn't really care since they got great #'s and apparently received awesome reviews. Also before anyone says that I just "suck" or I'm saying this because I'm not good at the game. I am a 3rd prestige and my KDR is overall a 2.10 so I'm not the best, but decent enough to make a solid judgement on the game.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 During COD4 I used to use the time to fold laundry.
MW2 caused me to have piles of clean clothes around my room. 
laugh.gif

MAN...I need to play some games with ya'll.  I HATE playing with random *!@ dudes on objective based games and having no teamwork.  @#$ we playin domination for if all ya'll $*%*+* wanna do is run around and try to get kills.  Man that @!!$ be irkin me!

Every now and then I'll find another dude with a mic that understands teamwork and we'll BEAST for a few games but then it never fails I get disconnected from that party and end up with some trash *!@, no mic havin *!@, lone wolf *!@ boys and get merced.

My K/D is garbage from playing with randoms.  I'll get a good team and go 24-2, 19-4...you know respectable #'s like that...then get paired with randoms and be on some 11-15 type %+%.
sick.gif

Oh and them Turtle Beaches are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

MAN...I need to play some games with ya'll.  I HATE playing with random *!@ dudes on objective based games and having no teamwork.  @#$ we playin domination for if all ya'll $*%*+* wanna do is run around and try to get kills.  Man that @!!$ be irkin me!

Every now and then I'll find another dude with a mic that understands teamwork and we'll BEAST for a few games but then it never fails I get disconnected from that party and end up with some trash *!@, no mic havin *!@, lone wolf *!@ boys and get merced.

My K/D is garbage from playing with randoms.  I'll get a good team and go 24-2, 19-4...you know respectable #'s like that...then get paired with randoms and be on some 11-15 type %+%.
sick.gif

Oh and them Turtle Beaches are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

sometimes i'll play poker online while i'm in a game and only pay attention to my hands during the break 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sometimes i'll play poker online while i'm in a game and only pay attention to my hands during the break 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom