PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

!+%@@*# donut and his split screen boys.......damn demolition ended my streak

what you mean I thought we won twice.  hey play some hardcore snd with me next time im pretty good at it.  i suck at regular i dnno why.

This was right before yall came in the party.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

!+%@@*# donut and his split screen boys.......damn demolition ended my streak

what you mean I thought we won twice.  hey play some hardcore snd with me next time im pretty good at it.  i suck at regular i dnno why.

This was right before yall came in the party.

I stil have a deep passionate hate for noobtubers 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I find myself camping A LOT more in Black Ops than MW2. I have more patients for kills,trying to get my killstreak up, rather than running around the map on MW2 like I'm on coke. Black Op def takes more skill to play since the spawning system will expose the holy %@** out of you.

Yeah I noticed people camping for killstreaks a lot more than they did in MW2. Running around the map is like a lottery considering that anyone can spawn behind you and kill you at any moment. Hopefully they'll fix the spawning system and patch up a few things by January.
30t6p3b.gif
This game will definitely not get the time of day
Unlike MW2 where I could play for 3- 4 hours straight, I cant play BO for more than 30 minutes
3arc's presentation =
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

edit:tongue:lus no good maps, NONE
I feel  u on that one. I used to play MW2 like there was no tomorrow. I can't get into multiplayer on this game forreal b/c of the spawning and #++%*$#+ shooting. It's actually worse than MW2. Only thing I can play consistently and enjoy is zombies. Yall dudes never hit the kid up to play tho:lol:
PSN: StarcityPA

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I find myself camping A LOT more in Black Ops than MW2. I have more patients for kills,trying to get my killstreak up, rather than running around the map on MW2 like I'm on coke. Black Op def takes more skill to play since the spawning system will expose the holy %@** out of you.

Yeah I noticed people camping for killstreaks a lot more than they did in MW2. Running around the map is like a lottery considering that anyone can spawn behind you and kill you at any moment. Hopefully they'll fix the spawning system and patch up a few things by January.
30t6p3b.gif
This game will definitely not get the time of day
Unlike MW2 where I could play for 3- 4 hours straight, I cant play BO for more than 30 minutes
3arc's presentation =
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

edit:tongue:lus no good maps, NONE
I feel  u on that one. I used to play MW2 like there was no tomorrow. I can't get into multiplayer on this game forreal b/c of the spawning and #++%*$#+ shooting. It's actually worse than MW2. Only thing I can play consistently and enjoy is zombies. Yall dudes never hit the kid up to play tho:lol:
PSN: StarcityPA

i said it before and ill say it again, those of you saying this game sucks probably suck at fps and are being exposed ... you cant fake being good in this game if you suck you suck BAD ...

i said it before and ill say it again, those of you saying this game sucks probably suck at fps and are being exposed ... you cant fake being good in this game if you suck you suck BAD ...

I think i have finally got my **!* together with this game, got my k/d up alot from where i started. The spawn system sucks and the fact you end up having to play Nuketown 3x everytime it comes up pisses me off.

I think i have finally got my **!* together with this game, got my k/d up alot from where i started. The spawn system sucks and the fact you end up having to play Nuketown 3x everytime it comes up pisses me off.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

He wasn't on 5 hours ago when he posted it either.

I'm jumping on now, someone invite me. I have a 20 something win streak going.
clear some room on your list bruh
Streak ended at 24 while playing with some randoms
30t6p3b.gif

I'll delete a couple of people in a lil' bit.

PSN: Arsnal23

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

He wasn't on 5 hours ago when he posted it either.

I'm jumping on now, someone invite me. I have a 20 something win streak going.
clear some room on your list bruh
Streak ended at 24 while playing with some randoms
30t6p3b.gif

I'll delete a couple of people in a lil' bit.

PSN: Arsnal23

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

this game sucks for now but all my complaints about it can be patched
its the only thing holding it back it was easier killing people in mw2
dont know why my kd is higher in this game tho

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

this game sucks for now but all my complaints about it can be patched
its the only thing holding it back it was easier killing people in mw2
dont know why my kd is higher in this game tho

Back
Top Bottom