PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

A snake draft get the $#*% outta here if ya *#%+* #!% is the 8th seed you don't deserve ##$@!@% 2 picks....you don't deserve a got damn thing...*!+$% you want to keep it fair...win the got damn ffa....I don't give a $#*% about Being fair, right, humble, or any other %$%$+ #!% Santa clause Jesus christ baby #!% %%+$%@%!...fair? Man $#*% y'all you %%%!!%% can have a team of CarolinaFTW it wouldn't make me a bit remorseful about ya sorry ##$@!@% team

Hilarious since you didn't say a damn thing about the snake draft when you had the 6th and 4th pick in the draft order the last 2 seasons. Now you're first and all of a sudden you want everything to work in your favor? Get outta here with that %!!. You haven't made a single suggestion for this season yet that would make things fair for everyone.

A snake draft get the $#*% outta here if ya *#%+* #!% is the 8th seed you don't deserve ##$@!@% 2 picks....you don't deserve a got damn thing...*!+$% you want to keep it fair...win the got damn ffa....I don't give a $#*% about Being fair, right, humble, or any other %$%$+ #!% Santa clause Jesus christ baby #!% %%+$%@%!...fair? Man $#*% y'all you %%%!!%% can have a team of CarolinaFTW it wouldn't make me a bit remorseful about ya sorry ##$@!@% team

Hilarious since you didn't say a damn thing about the snake draft when you had the 6th and 4th pick in the draft order the last 2 seasons. Now you're first and all of a sudden you want everything to work in your favor? Get outta here with that %!!. You haven't made a single suggestion for this season yet that would make things fair for everyone.

And this +*@*@ Illo stay telling me to cut the alcohol consumption down
laugh.gif

You back in NY?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So I am supposed to read into kill/death ratios that are 3 weeks old?

Hold up, let me create an account here and get up to a 5.0+ so I can be your God.

I'm not saying anyone on that team is wack by anymeans.... but you're blowing them up like this is Miami Heat when all you did was sign Pops Mensa-Bonsu and Doug Christie.
Who are these shots directed at? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
O_diddy and PeeSN? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So I am supposed to read into kill/death ratios that are 3 weeks old?

Hold up, let me create an account here and get up to a 5.0+ so I can be your God.

I'm not saying anyone on that team is wack by anymeans.... but you're blowing them up like this is Miami Heat when all you did was sign Pops Mensa-Bonsu and Doug Christie.
Who are these shots directed at? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
O_diddy and PeeSN? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money 

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Yo ILLO Let me know cuz 
wink.gif
nerd.gif
fashooo ima add yall

son have you payed attention to the last 10 pages

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money 

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Yo ILLO Let me know cuz 
wink.gif
nerd.gif
fashooo ima add yall

son have you payed attention to the last 10 pages

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

How about you shut the !*#* up....cuz a lot of us sick of your mouth...come in here acting like you running #@%%...trying to play objective games so you can play search, making these suggestions to vote...shut up..you haven't done #@%% but pretend like you. Run the show...which you don't...like I said I thought it was stupid in the first season and the second season and I had good teams on both.

Oh and look at you now that boost return and post you on his **** "lets do the ffa and tourny over" you ain't say #@%% really in that draft to pck him a decent squad...now you concerned man sitcho ol "when he ain't looking I be talking my #@%%, but when he face me I be concerend " %%@ down

Originally Posted by MJair

How about you shut the !*#* up....cuz a lot of us sick of your mouth...come in here acting like you running #@%%...trying to play objective games so you can play search, making these suggestions to vote...shut up..you haven't done #@%% but pretend like you. Run the show...which you don't...like I said I thought it was stupid in the first season and the second season and I had good teams on both.

Oh and look at you now that boost return and post you on his **** "lets do the ffa and tourny over" you ain't say #@%% really in that draft to pck him a decent squad...now you concerned man sitcho ol "when he ain't looking I be talking my #@%%, but when he face me I be concerend " %%@ down

Every one needs to calm down and stop talking about how ur team is the best...cause guess what those teams ain't happening...BUWHAHA

CLOWNS

Sheeet I wanna get over to my cousins so I can get my kd up stat!!!!!

I might have to be captain if this sheet ain't starting till January!!

And illo...those 4 lokos man!!!! I had 2 and I was gone!!! My chin got a nice gash in it LMAO!!!!!

Every one needs to calm down and stop talking about how ur team is the best...cause guess what those teams ain't happening...BUWHAHA

CLOWNS

Sheeet I wanna get over to my cousins so I can get my kd up stat!!!!!

I might have to be captain if this sheet ain't starting till January!!

And illo...those 4 lokos man!!!! I had 2 and I was gone!!! My chin got a nice gash in it LMAO!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom