PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So I am supposed to read into kill/death ratios that are 3 weeks old?

Hold up, let me create an account here and get up to a 5.0+ so I can be your God.

I'm not saying anyone on that team is wack by anymeans.... but you're blowing them up like this is Miami Heat when all you did was sign Pops Mensa-Bonsu and Doug Christie.

laugh.gif
Nah not the heat... I dont have a big three.... or the big names right? We are like the SF Giants of this past season. No big names but we could get the job done
And ok Chris. These dudes only get better the more they get use to the game. Its ok tho. 

Anthony Stark wrote:
Petition to keep Team 5 the way it is because of all the slick talk.

nerd.gif
Please Please Please do

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So I am supposed to read into kill/death ratios that are 3 weeks old?

Hold up, let me create an account here and get up to a 5.0+ so I can be your God.

I'm not saying anyone on that team is wack by anymeans.... but you're blowing them up like this is Miami Heat when all you did was sign Pops Mensa-Bonsu and Doug Christie.

laugh.gif
Nah not the heat... I dont have a big three.... or the big names right? We are like the SF Giants of this past season. No big names but we could get the job done
And ok Chris. These dudes only get better the more they get use to the game. Its ok tho. 

Anthony Stark wrote:
Petition to keep Team 5 the way it is because of all the slick talk.

nerd.gif
Please Please Please do

Chris Dudley? Oh I get it! Both our first names are Chris!
Let me try.

Hmmm... so what you do is find something they have similiar with a below average NBA player.

I got it!

Hyper Agressive is John Amaechi! 

This IS fun!

Chris Dudley? Oh I get it! Both our first names are Chris!
Let me try.

Hmmm... so what you do is find something they have similiar with a below average NBA player.

I got it!

Hyper Agressive is John Amaechi! 

This IS fun!

How did you not expect shots to be fired in your direction?

You sit in here parading your kill death ratio and calling people scrubs, what did you actually expect?

How did you not expect shots to be fired in your direction?

You sit in here parading your kill death ratio and calling people scrubs, what did you actually expect?

Shut up, 
laugh.gif

Everybody is calling everybody a scrub in here, scrub.

I'm joking around, damn.

When the hell did I ever parade my K/D?

Funny coming from the dude who was upset he was a 2nd round pick...

Shut up, 
laugh.gif

Everybody is calling everybody a scrub in here, scrub.

I'm joking around, damn.

When the hell did I ever parade my K/D?

Funny coming from the dude who was upset he was a 2nd round pick...

A snake draft get the $#*% outta here if ya *#%+* #!% is the 8th seed you don't deserve ##$@!@% 2 picks....you don't deserve a got damn thing...*!+$% you want to keep it fair...win the got damn ffa....I don't give a $#*% about Being fair, right, humble, or any other %$%$+ #!% Santa clause Jesus christ baby #!% %%+$%@%!...fair? Man $#*% y'all you %%%!!%% can have a team of CarolinaFTW it wouldn't make me a bit remorseful about ya sorry ##$@!@% team

Back
Top Bottom