PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i love this game to death but i am straight garbage at it i rarely get more kills than deaths..........smh

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Yo sign me up
pimp.gif

PSN is ImWaitinOnANoob

who you suppose to be chris smoove

laugh.gif

I got the name from there..

Add me my fellow NT brethren
pimp.gif

This $%*! aint never gonna get done...
We should get a lobby togther like we did for Mw2 wen we had 18players and play knife only FFA
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Or jus all join one lobby (private match) & just play TDM/Domination GW against each-other & people just join a team when we start the game... Thatd be fun 
pimp.gif

We should get a lobby togther like we did for Mw2 wen we had 18players and play knife only FFA
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Or jus all join one lobby (private match) & just play TDM/Domination GW against each-other & people just join a team when we start the game... Thatd be fun 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I don't know everyones location but West would be:
BayArea
Pootaing
JPthe3
BURRack
x-RiotMaker-x
Hyper_Aggressive (Vegas right?)
Soulfulb?

East:
Henz
Keith
ILLoquent
Vintage_Sole

Tig_Ol_****ties
The West is deep though
You're on that list too, but IDK your location. 
LA 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I don't know everyones location but West would be:
BayArea
Pootaing
JPthe3
BURRack
x-RiotMaker-x
Hyper_Aggressive (Vegas right?)
Soulfulb?

East:
Henz
Keith
ILLoquent
Vintage_Sole

Tig_Ol_****ties
The West is deep though
You're on that list too, but IDK your location. 
LA 
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td] [size=-1]Should the regular season be TDM only, or be open to all game types?[/size][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
invisible.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]Selection[/size][/td][td] [/td][td][size=-1]Votes[/size] [/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]TDM only.[/size][/td][td][size=-2]
Redbar.gif
 34%[/size]
[/td][td][size=-1]12 [/size][/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]All game types.[/size][/td][td][size=-2]
Orangebar.gif
 66%[/size]
[/td][td][size=-1]23 [/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]
invisible.gif
[/td][td]
invisible.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

The people have spoken!

That's almost 2/3 majority. Anyone else who still wants to vote the link is here http://poll.pollcode.com/WPQ

[table][tr][td] [size=-1]Should the regular season be TDM only, or be open to all game types?[/size][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
invisible.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]Selection[/size][/td][td] [/td][td][size=-1]Votes[/size] [/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]TDM only.[/size][/td][td][size=-2]
Redbar.gif
 34%[/size]
[/td][td][size=-1]12 [/size][/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]All game types.[/size][/td][td][size=-2]
Orangebar.gif
 66%[/size]
[/td][td][size=-1]23 [/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]
invisible.gif
[/td][td]
invisible.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

The people have spoken!

That's almost 2/3 majority. Anyone else who still wants to vote the link is here http://poll.pollcode.com/WPQ

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
And nah son 
laugh.gif
 i jus looked at the Draft class... there is no1 except Henz, Vtgsole, & Illo that really stood out to me... No disrespect to anyone but yeah.. 

grin.gif

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
And nah son 
laugh.gif
 i jus looked at the Draft class... there is no1 except Henz, Vtgsole, & Illo that really stood out to me... No disrespect to anyone but yeah.. 

grin.gif

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH isee... yall readin it wrong

I was responding to BayARea sayin " left out people from the East"

So i said i checked people from the Draft list to see if the EAST had mmore players that were REALLY good and as u can see i named out only people from the east 
laugh.gif

So
I meant for the EAST poot... 
grin.gif

Bayarea:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Tap, Chris, Ning are in Canada and I think Junes somewhere in Central America. I know theres more on the East I just forgot who. I guess if Canada and Central America wanted to team up we can do a WvEvC/C[/color] 
laugh.gif
[/color]

And nah son 
laugh.gif

Me ^

My bad to anyone that misread it.. i only meant people from the East.... Thats my bad i guess for not makin it more clear that i was respondin to BayArea .... 

Anyways i already said how DEEP the WEST is... So yeah

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH isee... yall readin it wrong

I was responding to BayARea sayin " left out people from the East"

So i said i checked people from the Draft list to see if the EAST had mmore players that were REALLY good and as u can see i named out only people from the east 
laugh.gif

So
I meant for the EAST poot... 
grin.gif

Bayarea:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Tap, Chris, Ning are in Canada and I think Junes somewhere in Central America. I know theres more on the East I just forgot who. I guess if Canada and Central America wanted to team up we can do a WvEvC/C[/color] 
laugh.gif
[/color]

And nah son 
laugh.gif

Me ^

My bad to anyone that misread it.. i only meant people from the East.... Thats my bad i guess for not makin it more clear that i was respondin to BayArea .... 

Anyways i already said how DEEP the WEST is... So yeah

Back
Top Bottom