PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Just for entertainment, what do the west/east look like?
nerd.gif

I don't know everyones location but West would be:
BayArea
Pootaing
JPthe3
BURRack
x-RiotMaker-x
Hyper_Aggressive (Vegas right?)
Soulfulb?

East:
Henz
Keith
ILLoquent
Vintage_Sole

BayArea
Pootaing
JPthe3
BURRack
x-RiotMaker-x
Soulfulb?

East:
Henz
Keith
ILLoquent
Vintage_Sole

Originally Posted by MJair

Whose down to do a West VS. East mini series? We'll do a best out of 3 round series. Each round will be a best out of 5 all game type match up.
nerd.gif

6vs6

I know we've joked about doing this before and the East coast backed down so it never happened... yes trash talk.
elaborate this would be interesting

Whose down to do a West VS. East mini series? We'll do a best out of 3 round series. Each round will be a best out of 5 all game type match up.
nerd.gif

6vs6

I know we've joked about doing this before and the East coast backed down so it never happened... yes trash talk.
elaborate this would be interesting

BayArea
Pootaing
JPthe3
BURRack
x-RiotMaker-x
Soulfulb?

East:
Henz
Keith
ILLoquent
Vintage_Sole
The West is deep though

BayArea
Pootaing
JPthe3
BURRack
x-RiotMaker-x
Soulfulb?

East:
Henz
Keith
ILLoquent
Vintage_Sole
The West is deep though

I don't know why yall goin thru the trouble of settin this up. Yall only gon complete 7% of the games. 10% of which not enough players will show and the other 90% due to disconnection
laugh.gif
. Seriously tho, they couldn't upgrade the damn servers for this game, seems like it's gotten worse since MW2

I don't know why yall goin thru the trouble of settin this up. Yall only gon complete 7% of the games. 10% of which not enough players will show and the other 90% due to disconnection
laugh.gif
. Seriously tho, they couldn't upgrade the damn servers for this game, seems like it's gotten worse since MW2

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

TapTap 
Chris
June

nerd.gif
 Which side of North America do they stay at? 
Tap, Chris, Ning are in Canada and I think Junes somewhere in Central America. I know theres more on the East I just forgot who. I guess if Canada and Central America wanted to team up we can do a WvEvC/C
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

TapTap 
Chris
June

nerd.gif
 Which side of North America do they stay at? 
Tap, Chris, Ning are in Canada and I think Junes somewhere in Central America. I know theres more on the East I just forgot who. I guess if Canada and Central America wanted to team up we can do a WvEvC/C
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that would be some $*+% .....
Idk how itd work out tho..

West w/ 6

East w/ 6

Canada/Midwest w/ 6

Total of 18Players, which would hit the max for a private lobby.. But how? Would we jus throw everyone in a free for all & try not to kill our teammates or what? Idk

And nah son 
laugh.gif
 i jus looked at the Draft class... there is no1 except Henz, Vtgsole, & Illo that really stood out to me... No disrespect to anyone but yeah.. 

I guess we (Midwest/Canada) can jus spectate 
ohwell.gif

Or it can be a 9vs9 and the east players could get help from the MW/Canada since the West is so %@$!$@ DEEP. 

laugh.gif
that would be some $*+% .....
Idk how itd work out tho..

West w/ 6

East w/ 6

Canada/Midwest w/ 6

Total of 18Players, which would hit the max for a private lobby.. But how? Would we jus throw everyone in a free for all & try not to kill our teammates or what? Idk

And nah son 
laugh.gif
 i jus looked at the Draft class... there is no1 except Henz, Vtgsole, & Illo that really stood out to me... No disrespect to anyone but yeah.. 

I guess we (Midwest/Canada) can jus spectate 
ohwell.gif

Or it can be a 9vs9 and the east players could get help from the MW/Canada since the West is so %@$!$@ DEEP. 

Back
Top Bottom