PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Proshares

Thanks Keith. How bout those Falcons?
pimp.gif

Bank head bounces burr
pimp.gif

black ops multiplayer isn't all that great, the aim assist is way too good. They should disable it too begin with. It takes 3-5 bullets for head shots wth??...another note almost all the guns feel the same -_-... The only good thing is that the perks are balance. Imagine if modern warfare had well balance perks. One more thing the spawning its ******ed in black ops.

black ops multiplayer isn't all that great, the aim assist is way too good. They should disable it too begin with. It takes 3-5 bullets for head shots wth??...another note almost all the guns feel the same -_-... The only good thing is that the perks are balance. Imagine if modern warfare had well balance perks. One more thing the spawning its ******ed in black ops.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

December, I cant join any of your games for some reason. I always get taken back to the multiplayer menu.

%!%!  
Some people say that sometimes they cant get in on the 1st try but eventually get in.

I dont have the best connection, im just the guy that sets up parties w/ ok connection... I can usually handle 6 but 9 is pushing it sometimes

So SORRY to all the people i try to invite and if i SPAM ur inbox with invites to try to give u more than one try to join, but Sometimes i do get impatient on waiting for folks.  
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

December, I cant join any of your games for some reason. I always get taken back to the multiplayer menu.

%!%!  
Some people say that sometimes they cant get in on the 1st try but eventually get in.

I dont have the best connection, im just the guy that sets up parties w/ ok connection... I can usually handle 6 but 9 is pushing it sometimes

So SORRY to all the people i try to invite and if i SPAM ur inbox with invites to try to give u more than one try to join, but Sometimes i do get impatient on waiting for folks.  
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

grin.gif
laugh.gif
No probs, dude. I try joining most of my invites, but 80% of them don't work and I get tired of sending messages to people explaining I can't connect so I just ignore the invites.

Send away, if I get in, I get in. But the system they have is broken, and once they fix it will remove one headache from this game.

Thank god I'm out of town this weekend. I've yelled at my TV enough this week.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

grin.gif
laugh.gif
No probs, dude. I try joining most of my invites, but 80% of them don't work and I get tired of sending messages to people explaining I can't connect so I just ignore the invites.

Send away, if I get in, I get in. But the system they have is broken, and once they fix it will remove one headache from this game.

Thank god I'm out of town this weekend. I've yelled at my TV enough this week.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom