PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I'll be back on around 12 send that invite Henz/Decembers. GG's
pimp.gif

Hey PS3 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES

11/5
* - Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
* - Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
* - User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch

Hey PS3 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES

11/5
* - Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
* - Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
* - User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch

Maaan this !!%@ is frustrating, why all my care packages spy planes? ++#% A SPY PLANE! Gimmie the !@+@!! dogs, AC130, EMDSPN, something!

Maaan this !!%@ is frustrating, why all my care packages spy planes? ++#% A SPY PLANE! Gimmie the !@+@!! dogs, AC130, EMDSPN, something!

Get hardline pro.

SR-71 exposes most campers easy. The ones with ghost usually give themselves away by shooting at you and not killing you off.

Get hardline pro.

SR-71 exposes most campers easy. The ones with ghost usually give themselves away by shooting at you and not killing you off.

I havent ran into the care package glitch yet...and ive never been sniped in this game..

and motion sensor + spy plane or blackbird = Ultimate camping
pimp.gif

but i can rush to dont get me wrong...

I havent ran into the care package glitch yet...and ive never been sniped in this game..

and motion sensor + spy plane or blackbird = Ultimate camping
pimp.gif

but i can rush to dont get me wrong...

Back
Top Bottom