[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

TheGGGame wrote:
so team 1 is advanced to the next round right?

pimp.gif
Yessir

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Boost, set up round 2, Mo has to go on vaction soon.

Antoine has been talking mess about Sony, Import Cars, and your girl.

You know what to do.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

You know what to do.

laugh.gif

Yeah... I'm leaving in 9 days and I was hoping we could wrap up before then. Antoine also said that Mitsubishi sucks, Honda Accords are for losers, onlysimps get engaged in their early 20s, and only females work at doctor's offices. I'm just saying... I'm just saying...

And yes... I AM a Gold Cross
pimp.gif

Yea, let's get round 2 started...Just cause you were booted out in the first round don't mean you gotta cut out on us man...

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

You know what to do.

laugh.gif

Yeah... I'm leaving in 9 days and I was hoping we could wrap up before then. Antoine also said that Mitsubishi sucks, Honda Accords are for losers, only simps get engaged in their early 20s, and only females work at doctor's offices. I'm just saying... I'm just saying...

And yes... I AM a Gold Cross
pimp.gif

%#$! your Gold Cross! Imma put a hole in it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brackets[/color]
ei8nso.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Round Two (Semis) Info
[/color]
For the first match it will consist of HCTDM, rules will be default. You will play a total of 5 matcheswith needing only three
wins to move on to the next round. After the winning team wins the first match, for your next, you can select any two match types from this list
  • Team Deathmatch
  • Hardcore Team Deathmatch
  • Domination
  • Sabotage
  • Headquarters
  • Search and Destroy
  • Hardcore Search and Destroy
  • Hardcore Headquarters
If you win 3 matches you will move on to the Championship round. Just like the first round, the wining captain get's to choose the map of play but thesame map cannot be played twice and also the same game type cannot be played twice. When it comes to Domination, Sabotage, (HC)Headquarters and (HC) Search andDestroy, teams must be even. No advantage 6 on 4 or 7 on 6 ordeal. Captain gets to choose withplayer sits out but the next match that same player cannot sit out again, he must rotate back in and someone else has to sit out. I usually ask for a pictureof the final score after each round but this time I am not requiring it and will accept your word if you win, if you want to take a picture anyways (braggin rights) go ahead and post it in the thread. Now, lets begin with your Semi Final maps:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 3 vs. Team 2
[/color]
160ykc2.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 1 vs.Team 6
[/color]
vacant.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

You can start your matches now. You will have till Sunday, August 2nd, 11:59PST to complete 5 matches, if both teamsfail to complete there matches, both teams will be disqualified. If you manages to get a selected few of your teammates you can run your match still butdon't complain if there is uneven teams, so make sure you let your team members know the time and date of the match. The sooner you get your matches over,the quicker we can move on to the next round.

^ What?! You'll have to sit out the first map and hope (if your team wins) they don't pick from one of the new maps.

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Boost what if we don't have the map pack?
ohwell.gif
cheapass!!
indifferent.gif

just get it

if u really cant afford it... im sure theres someone here that can share it with you

Chinatown are you kidding me
mad.gif
out of all the maps. that's the reasoni erased the map pack from my system i hate that map with a passion
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Boost what if we don't have the map pack?
ohwell.gif
cheapass!!
indifferent.gif

just get it

if u really cant afford it... im sure theres someone here that can share it with you

I have it, but was asking for the rest of the team.
laugh.gif

I'm good the rest of the week except for Sat.

....and I don't have the map pack so I guess I'll be sitting out the first match too.

Originally Posted by SoleSurvivor

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Team 6 vs Team 1
Sunday night?
damn cant play this weekend, but im sure we can find a sub...i am free tues-fri anytime after 830pm pst.
damn Sunday is looking like the only good night for me, maybe Friday.

Chinatown?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Wackness.

TEAM 2 VS TEAM 3

TEAM 2 AKA GMAR; AKA NT'S FINEST

1. Ray
2. Mo
3. Boitoi
4. Droopy
5. MaimiThug
6. PaidnDade