[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

boost cant read

smh.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Ninong lost twice in the same day, beating Mo's record
laugh.gif
I didn't lose twice you ***. I simply volunteered to sub for TEAM 3, then TEAM 8 didn't have players, so I helped them out, and I helpedthem out crazy, best player on a team I wasn't even on. Any captains who need a sub, you know the guy to call
grin.gif
wink.gif

Also, ikon set up a chat on the PS3 during the game, didn't know it was possible, and he kept asking guys a/s/l? Mad Karamo...must be a west coastthing
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

KneeNoh wrote:

Ninong lost twice in the same day, beating Mo's record
laugh.gif
I didn't lose twice you ***. I simply volunteered to sub for TEAM 3, then TEAM 8 didn't have players, so I helped them out, and I helped them out crazy, best player on a team I wasn't even on. Any captains who need a sub, you know the guy to call
grin.gif
wink.gif

Also, ikon set up a chat on the PS3 during the game, didn't know it was possible, and he kept asking guys a/s/l? Mad Karamo...must be a west coast thing
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Yea that wasnt me
laugh.gif

You do know that the Chat is saved on your ps3...
roll.gif

Good game to all. I'm not *****ing but Mo has sucky internet, I was shooting dudes and they wouldn't die. Thats BS. On top of that my teammates wereplaying other games obviously the tourney was of no priority to them. yes that was some what of a rant.

^^^ you should've seen the score of the first game... I went 23-4-5... wheres my love (no-momo)?!?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ you should've seen the score of the first game... I went 23-4-5... wheres my love (no-momo)?!?

laugh.gif
i wanted to speculate the 1st round. score must of been wild if itwasn't even close.

eyes.gif

Team -3
Jayfiend
Vintage Sole
Anything
Prodigy
hbb14
Dreking1888
soulfulb

Only person on that team that I would be worried about is Vintage. Anything is decent.

Other than that, you have scrubs. My team is a better version of each of your players. Plus, you have no counter sniper.... so enjoy that. You better hope weare playing Vacant, or it's a rap for you.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

eyes.gif

Team -3
Jayfiend
Vintage Sole
Anything
Prodigy
hbb14
Dreking1888
soulfulb

Only person on that team that I would be worried about is Vintage. Anything is decent.

Other than that, you have scrubs. My team is a better version of each of your players. Plus, you have no counter sniper.... so enjoy that. You better hope we are playing Vacant, or it's a rap for you.

Trust me Chris your gonna learn to respect my game. I'm not worried about anyone on your team. Except maybe Battousai. That's it. And Mo knows hedon't want it. That's 20 deaths with him alone.

You should be worried about me. You better hope its a small map or I'm bringing in helicopter after helicopter.

Mo has been putting in work. 2nd in both our first round games?

Boitoi has always been good.

MiamiThug is the unknown on our team who turned out to be suprisingly good.

Droopy is great, he doesn't run in like an idiot and actually knows what he is doing. He wasn't high on the kill count, but his deaths were neverclose.

PaidnDade is solid, he just had an unlucky match. I have seen him put in work, which is why I was shocked I got him as late in the draft as I did.

And Ray is Ray... We have played enough matches together we know each others' tendencies.

Honestly, we have no weak link. At all. First team I have ever been on that has been this good from 1-7.

And if Boost moves it up to best of 5, there is no chance of you getting a couple lucky games...

I would prefer playing you lames in the final, but it would be anti-climactic beating you in 12 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom