Prostitution Vol. Legalize it?

Wait, you guys ....ARE right. Legalizing prostitution is a no brainer. Being able to call up a girl to
**** my sock for a predetermined price is much simpler and safer than using my Jedi mind tricks on her ( that usually leaves me drained).
I don't have to count the pimples on my hattori hanzo anymore, because she will be a sterilized and disease free sheath.
No more awkward "what you bout to do" moments afterwards. She knows she will get a bad survey if her *** isn't out my crib
before I lite the next spliff. With legalization, my testicles should be in good hands.

Thank all of you for my awakening. :D

Last edited:
Wait, you guys ....ARE right. Legalizing prostitution is a no brainer. Being able to call up a girl to
**** my sock for a predetermined price is much simpler and safer than using my Jedi mind tricks on her ( that usually leaves me drained).
I don't have to count the pimples on my hattori hanzo anymore, because she will be a sterilized and disease free sheath.
No more awkward "what you bout to do" moments afterwards. She knows she will get a bad survey if her *** isn't out my crib
before I lite the next spliff. With legalization, my testicles should be in good hands.

I know you're patronizing us...

But you actually made factual points. :lol:

Tried to rustle jimmies and actually made our arguments stronger. :lol:

Why would you want to legalize it and glamorize it?  It makes no sense.  Legalizing it means the government will 'regulate' it and 'monitor' it.  More so, where's the dignity in some of you folks.  And that study of comparing diseases with the legality of it MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.  Pure baloney.

As long as you know all of your reasons were wrong or irrelevant cuz they were personal problems.

Knowing is half the battle.

Why would you want to legalize it and glamorize it?  It makes no sense.  Legalizing it means the government will 'regulate' it and 'monitor' it.  More so, where's the dignity in some of you folks.  And that study of comparing diseases with the legality of it MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.  Pure baloney.

It's 2015 bro.
What the **** does dignity have to do with anything?

1. How does legalization=glamorization?  

2. How is regulation of the sex industry an inherently bad thing?

3. What does "dignity" have to do with this?

4.  The study makes total sense if you're not an idiot.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

i rather spend 150 to bust a nut on a dime than go on 3 dates spending the same amount pretending i care about the broad

i rather spend 150 to bust a nut on a dime than go on 3 dates spending the same amount pretending i care about the broad
Exactly.  Where's the "dignity" in that? 
laugh.gif

As long as you know all of your reasons were wrong or irrelevant cuz they were personal problems.

Knowing is half the battle.
:rofl:

[thread="617475"]What do you folks mean by monitor anyway?  Whether the government legalizes it or not bears no action upon each individual.[/thread]
[thread="617475"]Legalizing just means business entities, which equate to taxes.  It's like consuming raw foods, you participate at your own expense.[/thread]

Monitor - Girls don't have to worry bout getting killed by some stranger on backpage. Clients don't have to worry bout getting robbed when they just want a BJ.
I could go on but the point has been made.

laugh.gif
 i'm liking this thread already

but i'm all for legalizing prostitution. Hell Overseas do it, why shouldn't we. just tax the yambs

No More Thirst Traps on Instagram

Government happy because they getting their money

Client is happy because he is getting his yambs

Prostitute is happy cause she has a well paying job, hell maybe even some benefits with free health care and 401k plan, who knows, possibilities are endless

What are the psychological affects to the new influx of workers who joined this now legal industry? (hypothetical)
Are there any?

Monitor - Girls don't have to worry bout getting killed by some stranger on backpage. Clients don't have to worry bout getting robbed when they just want a BJ.
I could go on but the point has been made.
Guess my point is, there's no need to legalize since it's already happening.  I'm sure both sides understand the risks involved.  You don't necessarily need to legalize something to gain protection from the 'risks' you've mentioned.

laugh.gif
 i'm liking this thread already

but i'm all for legalizing prostitution. Hell Overseas do it, why shouldn't we. just tax the yambs

No More Thirst Traps on Instagram

Government happy because they getting their money

Client is happy because he is getting his yambs

Prostitute is happy cause she has a well paying job, hell maybe even some benefits with free health care and 401k plan, who knows, possibilities are endless
Doesn't the Bunny Ranch offer this type of stuff already?

I just knew this conversation/debate would arise after the Greg Anthony incident. :lol:

I don't like the idea of legalizing "street" prostitution, but brothels would probably be the way to go (like in Nevada).

Bunny Ranch is a singular special exception, not to mention it being expensive as ****.

We talking franchises right now. Corner store yambz
LOL

Like McPu$$e?  Like down the block walk in and walk out type joints? LOLZ

Value meal 1: McBJ

LOLZ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom