Prof. Griff, Ex-Public Enemy Member, Gives Commentary On The Industry

man i knew someone was gonna post this crap
laugh.gif

There is some truth in what he speaks but other parts that make him sound like a complete militant ##$@%*!. but good listen nonetheless

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

There is some truth in what he speaks but other parts that make him sound like a complete militant ##$@%*!. but good listen nonetheless
like what bruh? i just want to know

What parts?

laugh.gif
This man says nothing about the masons. Everytime people see the Eye of Providence yall get scared the evil masons did it.

This man said D4L, OJ The Juiceman is part of the conspiracy?

Originally Posted by cartune

like what bruh? i just want to know

-The fact that these guys have sold there soul and sacrificed loved ones
grin.gif
really. He would know this how?
-M.E.D.I.A - Multi Ethnic Destruction in america or Maniac european devils in action.(Does this Not sound a bit militant) there are ways to get a message out,attacking and genaralizing europeans as devils is gonna have you written off as an idiotic conspiracy theorist.
- A book manufactured how black america was gonna act(As if thetight jean trend were plotted to bring black men down)

laugh.gif
This man says nothing about the masons. Everytime people see the Eye of Providence yall get scared the evil masons did it.

This man said D4L, OJ The Juiceman is part of the conspiracy?

Second video he calls kanye a mason and talks about Jay selling his soul

^ what exactly is wrong with being militant?

Originally Posted by geegee

In these times militant will not get your point across well. The public will ignore the facts and just hear the "angry statements"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by geegee

In these times militant will not get your point across well. The public will ignore the facts and just hear the "angry statements"
tired.gif
^how do you interpret "anger" from his statements. i think "passionate" is a better word. Most of the public already hasthere eyes and ears sealed off to any form of truth. I hear what your saying though, a calm monotone approach is more receptive for the masses. Either wayi'm at the point where I wouldnt put anything past these artists

Originally Posted by Dapper D

This N is Nutso...

QFT
If all these dudes have this knowledge, where are the snipers to silence them?
Dudes be so-called exposing everything from presidents to secret societies and the info leaks are massive and yet no one pays the price?
Lets get serious ppl
roll.gif

Sad thing id I used to kinda buy into this stuff.
If these groups were as secret as they claim to be then no one would know about them.
Ppl swear they know the Government's/Bilderberg/Masons most secure secrets and ppl to this day don't know the secret herbs and spices to KFC'soriginal recipe. (Odd reference, I kno but u get the point.)
Get a grip folks

i lold at they n(word)erized music
laugh.gif

and the only n' i see in the street is slim thug
pimp.gif

-i wasnt really feelin him basically sayin when you make it you have to sacrifice someone. i meant thats life people die. i dont think its part of a"plan" but ok
-its funny how he wants to mention jim jones, hov and others by name about what theyre doin to music and tv or w/e but failed to mention his group member whomade these reality love shows famous but w/e

p.e. is always appreciaed i guess

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

This N is Nutso...

QFT
Dudes be so-called exposing everything from presidents to secret societies and the info leaks are massive and yet no one pays the price?
Lets get serious ppl
roll.gif

Sad thing id I used to kinda buy into this stuff.
If these groups were as secret as they claim to be then no one would know about them.
Ppl swear they know the Government's/Bilderberg/Masons most secure secrets and ppl to this day don't know the secret herbs and spices to KFC's original recipe. (Odd reference, I kno but u get the point.)
Get a grip folks

aint nobody gon come at his head cuz he has no proof of anything..once u have cold hard evidence...then thats when its a problem..nobody is gonna silence himbecause..frankly ppl like ppl in this post this he's crazy...so y try to shut him up?

whats crazy though is this..if we was taught this stuff in school..yall would believe it...if this was the medias agenda to spew this everybody would bebelieving it..no one would question it..yall know what im getting at...u dont have to believe the shhh he saying..but at what point in time do u start toquestion things? everything on the surface isnt the truth

so wat he sayin is in order to be a rich black person in America.....u have to sell tour soul to the devil.

Look out yal everyttime a successful person has a death in the family they evil....

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

This N is Nutso...

QFT

behold-a-pale-horse.jpg
bill-and-crusher.jpg

cooper%27s-grave.jpg

frame312.jpg

S_ is crazy...

nas-jay-z-200-051908.jpg
jayzkanye.jpg

dukeofkent.jpg

The Duke of Kent, the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, the governing body of Freemasonry in England and Wales. Here, he is demonstrating a Masonic Grip called the Boaz, which is the grip of an Entered Apprentice

Jesus died at age 33, theres thirty-three shots
From twin glocks theres sixteen apiece, thats thirty-two
Which means, one of my guns was holdin 17
Twenty-seven hit your crew, six went into you
Everybody gotta die sometime

I always wondered what that line was really about.

Take it for what its worth but know that these men are scholars with decades of study and experience under their belt.

Prof griff forgot to add

That jay did sacrifice his nephew

50's sacrifice was suppose to be his babymoms and his son in the arson

and the reason for Drake's rise to fame is because he is a half-blood prince. His father's bloodline goes back to Egypt meaning he is realted toancient royalty. Its no coincidence that J. Prince's son discovered him. All those years of grinding and as soon as he meets J.Prince his career takes offand he works with artist like Jay Z (mason), Kanye (mason) and is signed to Universal which is ran by masons the CEO Doug Morris is a 33rd degree mason.

" I might bring back Versace shades...(Biggie voice)ungh (Biggie voice)... "

If I don't keep Biggie's spirit alive...who will?

"Young is eternal my yungins'll burn you, the Blueprint birth you, _ I Earth you...can't be serious. Young cause i'm 32, dress like i'm22, flow like i'm 18...do what I wanna do...goin on my 8th ring...Got PhilJackson Zen...the flow is BLACK MAGIC...i'm at it again.

easypos_20k.jpg

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The 8 Chakras or Wheels of Life[/font]

philjack3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom