Prof. Griff, Ex-Public Enemy Member, Gives Commentary On The Industry

Originally Posted by cartune

Prof griff forgot to add

That jay did sacrifice his nephew

50's sacrifice was suppose to be his babymoms and his son in the arson

and the reason for Drake's rise to fame is because he is a half-blood prince. His father's bloodline goes back to Egypt meaning he is realted to ancient royalty. Its no coincidence that J. Prince's son discovered him. All those years of grinding and as soon as he meets J.Prince his career takes off and he works with artist like Jay Z (mason), Kanye (mason) and is signed to Universal which is ran by masons the CEO Doug Morris is a 33rd degree mason.

roll.gif

*Disclaimer* I'm not into that Black Magic s_ and all that. I'll leave that to theexperts. I'm only providing information that you might find interesting and eye-opening. Just know that things happen for a reason and we know that Jay,Nas and others have been exploring different schools of ideology and spirituality for a long time. Its all in their lyrics and bio. Many of the things that wehave been taught to be bad are really the remnants of true spiritual science keep from the masses through fear and used by the elite behind closed doors.*Disclaimer*

Madonna-to-Abandon-Kabbalah-2.jpg

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

-M.E.D.I.A - Multi Ethnic Destruction in america or Maniac european devils in action.(
Loves when he refers to the MEDIA as that.
laugh.gif

Here is an interview with Tariq Nasheed: http://www.theurbanrenaissanceman.com/tariq/271.mp3

Also I just found this Video, 12 parts, so whenever you have time listen. -

Before anyone cries about me bringing this post back calm down. I have been listening to Grif a lot lately. Just been put on honestly. So there was no need to make a new thread. Not like this thread is time sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom