Pro Video games a sport?

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

and still not saying i think its a sport, but.....to all you that think theres know physicality so its not a sport  especially the one who posted the fat guy up there as a point. what do u count reflexes as?
Reflexes dont count as physicality.

?

Seriously??

You better rethink your stance.

laugh.gif

Why people get so caught up in 'what's a sport what isn't a sport' is beyond me. Like calling something an activity or recreation is somehow a slight or insult. Anyway, not sure how well it would translate to the American audience but it could have some potential

Why people get so caught up in 'what's a sport what isn't a sport' is beyond me. Like calling something an activity or recreation is somehow a slight or insult. Anyway, not sure how well it would translate to the American audience but it could have some potential

Originally Posted by Durden7

and still not saying i think its a sport, but.....to all you that think theres know physicality so its not a sport  especially the one who posted the fat guy up there as a point. what do u count reflexes as?

?

Seriously??

laugh.gif

you gonna challenge me to swing a bat at a ball again to prove your sport requires athleticism?

please, one of you guys will report me AGAIN and get me banned AGAIN if i speak out against beisbol AGAIN....

roger-clemens-lawyer-says-mindy-mccready-affair-untrue.jpg

CC-Sabathia1.jpg

body shapes quite similar to

400-1.png

please, report me to meth again, too

EDIT:

roll.gif
, looks like a pic from roger clemen's teenage years

?

Seriously??

laugh.gif

you gonna challenge me to swing a bat at a ball again to prove your sport requires athleticism?

please, one of you guys will report me AGAIN and get me banned AGAIN if i speak out against beisbol AGAIN....

roger-clemens-lawyer-says-mindy-mccready-affair-untrue.jpg

CC-Sabathia1.jpg

400-1.png

EDIT:

roll.gif

?

Seriously??

laugh.gif

EDIT:

roll.gif
Wow.

It sounds like you need to lay on a couch and talk to someone.  Seriously.

The reason you brought baseball into this discussion is puzzling.  No one was defending baseball. 

?

Seriously??

laugh.gif

EDIT:

roll.gif
Wow.

It sounds like you need to lay on a couch and talk to someone.  Seriously.

The reason you brought baseball into this discussion is puzzling.  No one was defending baseball. 

if videogames arent a sport because they require reflexes as oppose to athleticism

the same can be said for beisbol

hence, the picture being posted.

you, loving baseball so much, obviously are defending it...

im surprised you havent challenged me to hit a ball with a bat yet

if videogames arent a sport because they require reflexes as oppose to athleticism

Youre making a lot of assumptions.

Your analogy is terrible as well.

Youre making a lot of assumptions.

Your analogy is terrible as well.

no, i think baseball and videogames are about equal as far as being labeled a "sport" go....

what assumption did i make?

no, i think baseball and videogames are about equal as far as being labeled a "sport" go....

what assumption did i make?

Man stop arguing w/ this dude about baseball
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For one reason or another he has a hard on about baseball and how it isn't a real sport and nothing you're going to say is gonna change his mind.

Man stop arguing w/ this dude about baseball
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For one reason or another he has a hard on about baseball and how it isn't a real sport and nothing you're going to say is gonna change his mind.

Back
Top Bottom