Private Moment Made Public, Then A Fatal Jump

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I highly doubt they'll do time, unless more evidence is presented showing malicious intent to distribute + LGBT reps successfully tagging this as a hate crime.. both seem like a stretch though.

they'll do time.. easily.  invasion of privacy.

so they will be charged cause he wasn't open about his gayness and chose to kill himself? why should they be jailed cause he got caught? he took his life cause he was shamed by his own actions

so they will be charged cause he wasn't open about his gayness and chose to kill himself? why should they be jailed cause he got caught? he took his life cause he was shamed by his own actions

tim teufel wrote:

Invasion of Privacy...They secretly streamed over the net what he was doing without he consent. This is breaking the law. If you want to learn more just google it. 

You have to have more sense then that

tim teufel wrote:

Invasion of Privacy...They secretly streamed over the net what he was doing without he consent. This is breaking the law. If you want to learn more just google it. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

It's not a crime being homosexual and he wasn't obligated to disclose his sexual orientation.  If invasion of privacy isn't upheld, why don't universities put cameras in everybody's dorms?  With your logic, as long as you don't do anything wrong you have nothing to fear.  It shouldn't be a hate crime but they deserve some level of punishment.

It's not a crime being homosexual and he wasn't obligated to disclose his sexual orientation.  If invasion of privacy isn't upheld, why don't universities put cameras in everybody's dorms?  With your logic, as long as you don't do anything wrong you have nothing to fear.  It shouldn't be a hate crime but they deserve some level of punishment.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

tim teufel wrote:

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

homie also is making it look all easy coming out the closet like that it's dudes thats 30 years old and still on the DL homie should have respected his privacy and let him come out the closet on his own terms sad story

MAN THATS JUST @$#%ED UP 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

tim teufel wrote:

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

homie also is making it look all easy coming out the closet like that it's dudes thats 30 years old and still on the DL homie should have respected his privacy and let him come out the closet on his own terms sad story

MAN THATS JUST @$#%ED UP 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

dude and girl shouldn't be charged.......i would've tweeted the same damn message if i turned on my webcam and saw some stuff like that.......i could see if his roommate was openly gay.....but a down low guy?
30t6p3b.gif
......nah doggie i'm disrespected that we were even roommates that long w/o me catching on

The funny thing is homophobes like yourself are the ones who are really gay...Ole Bishop eddie long %#%$@

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

dude and girl shouldn't be charged.......i would've tweeted the same damn message if i turned on my webcam and saw some stuff like that.......i could see if his roommate was openly gay.....but a down low guy?
30t6p3b.gif
......nah doggie i'm disrespected that we were even roommates that long w/o me catching on

The funny thing is homophobes like yourself are the ones who are really gay...Ole Bishop eddie long %#%$@

um they were roommates. what privacy do you really have when you live with someone else? what would you do if you had a roommate and you suspected he was gay? there is a time and place for everything and the gay dude took a big risk doing his stuff in the same place. i agree there should be some kind of punishment if you go out of your way to do this to someone in their dwelling but in this case they shared the same household.with a decent lawyer that Indian dude will probably get a slap on the wrist and community service.

um they were roommates. what privacy do you really have when you live with someone else? what would you do if you had a roommate and you suspected he was gay? there is a time and place for everything and the gay dude took a big risk doing his stuff in the same place. i agree there should be some kind of punishment if you go out of your way to do this to someone in their dwelling but in this case they shared the same household.with a decent lawyer that Indian dude will probably get a slap on the wrist and community service.

if the roommate filmed his roommate with a girl as a prank, no one would be saying "hate crime". we've seen some vids of guys getting caught doing something like fapping and we laugh but now all of a sudden it's "invasion of privacy is very serious". i'm just looking at the other side of the coin

if the roommate filmed his roommate with a girl as a prank, no one would be saying "hate crime". we've seen some vids of guys getting caught doing something like fapping and we laugh but now all of a sudden it's "invasion of privacy is very serious". i'm just looking at the other side of the coin

what privacy do you really have when you live with someone else? what would you do if you had a roommate and you suspected he was gay? there is a time and place for everything and the gay dude took a big risk doing his stuff in the same place.

u forreal?  son got asked nicely to not be in the room til midnight, and he agreed, so it shouldve ended there.  it also sounds like dude had some inkling that his roommate was ayo anyway so if he had a problem with that he shouldve voiced it instead of being +%$## made and spreading it online

what would i do if i had a roommate i thought was gay?  i would act like a %%%!!%! human being and not try to turn on my webcam and share dudes private sex life with the entire internet.  u saying you'd do the same thing he did?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Invasion of privacy is should always serious, even if people don't take it seriously.

what privacy do you really have when you live with someone else? what would you do if you had a roommate and you suspected he was gay? there is a time and place for everything and the gay dude took a big risk doing his stuff in the same place.

u forreal?  son got asked nicely to not be in the room til midnight, and he agreed, so it shouldve ended there.  it also sounds like dude had some inkling that his roommate was ayo anyway so if he had a problem with that he shouldve voiced it instead of being +%$## made and spreading it online

what would i do if i had a roommate i thought was gay?  i would act like a %%%!!%! human being and not try to turn on my webcam and share dudes private sex life with the entire internet.  u saying you'd do the same thing he did?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Invasion of privacy is should always serious, even if people don't take it seriously.

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

basically homie asked for some privacy
and dude wanted to be all sneaky about it 

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

basically homie asked for some privacy
and dude wanted to be all sneaky about it 

I was reading an article on net crimes and how laws are getting stricter with regards to privacy. Some kid in the south got 18 years because he got a hold of this girl's nude pics and then forced her to strip for him on webcam. I think what these 2 droppings of elephant dung did should receive equal punishment. IMO this is the cyber world version of strong arm robbery + manslaughter. You robbed someone of their privacy (intimate at that) and drove them to their death. Time to start handing out 20 to L's on these miscreants. We all are SICK of reading these kinda stories.

I was reading an article on net crimes and how laws are getting stricter with regards to privacy. Some kid in the south got 18 years because he got a hold of this girl's nude pics and then forced her to strip for him on webcam. I think what these 2 droppings of elephant dung did should receive equal punishment. IMO this is the cyber world version of strong arm robbery + manslaughter. You robbed someone of their privacy (intimate at that) and drove them to their death. Time to start handing out 20 to L's on these miscreants. We all are SICK of reading these kinda stories.

Back
Top Bottom