Private Moment Made Public, Then A Fatal Jump

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I may be ignorant in thinking this, and I'm sorry if I offend you but I stick to the consumption that homosexual people are that way because of underlying psychological problems.

Not to generalize in saying all gay people will kill themselves from negative connotation, some may be a lot worse than others, but it definitely accelerated the act.
+@** off assclown

some dude just died and you're turning this into your beliefs and %%%#!%%*.

RIP to the kid.

THIS DUDE IS A DOUCHE

RIP TO THE KID!!!!!!!!!!

I may be ignorant in thinking this, and I'm sorry if I offend you but I stick to the consumption that homosexual people are that way because of underlying psychological problems.

Not to generalize in saying all gay people will kill themselves from negative connotation, some may be a lot worse than others, but it definitely accelerated the act.
+@** off assclown

RIP to the kid.

THIS DUDE IS A DOUCHE

RIP TO THE KID!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dboulders

+@** off assclown

RIP to the kid.

THIS DUDE IS A DOUCHE

RIP TO THE KID!!!!!!!!!!

How is DJ a douche? If you were talking about him that is.

Just stating an opinion like people do in EVERY thread.

Originally Posted by dboulders

+@** off assclown

RIP to the kid.

THIS DUDE IS A DOUCHE

RIP TO THE KID!!!!!!!!!!

How is DJ a douche? If you were talking about him that is.

Just stating an opinion like people do in EVERY thread.

I feel like people dont understand that it wasnt an accident, it was premeditated. Dude knew he was gonna smash, so he set up the streaming webcam. I dont know the law specifics, but I feel like theres gotta be something about invasion of privacy. Im not saying theyd get 25 years, but i can see 2-5. who knows.

And to say that being gay has a correlation with psychological disorders....is there evidence on that? like studies? what percentage of suicide victims are homosexual?
not saying he shoulda taken his life...i dont think i could ever do that, but teenagers can be unstable...this +$@! could affect them hardd

I feel like people dont understand that it wasnt an accident, it was premeditated. Dude knew he was gonna smash, so he set up the streaming webcam. I dont know the law specifics, but I feel like theres gotta be something about invasion of privacy. Im not saying theyd get 25 years, but i can see 2-5. who knows.

And to say that being gay has a correlation with psychological disorders....is there evidence on that? like studies? what percentage of suicide victims are homosexual?
not saying he shoulda taken his life...i dont think i could ever do that, but teenagers can be unstable...this +$@! could affect them hardd

usually i just lurk and rarely post in threads but this has been on the news making noise in nyc (1010wins radio) and like on tv and my moms been talking bout it too. R.I.P to the dude. what i dont understand is why people be taking their LIFE just because of heads bullying em. like go talk to someone and go seek out help or something, these kids gotta be crazy if they think this world is full of nice warm hearted people that smile and wave everytime you pass. its a $^^*&% up world and there's a-holes everywhere. kids needa man up honestly, if you're gay then learn to accept it and try and have society accept it(parents, friends etc) and if they dont EF em and keep it moving. teens taking their lives cause of "cyber bullying", are you serious 
grin.gif
. idk maybe its cause i wasnt bullied as a kid but if someone said something about me i just let them hate and continue on my way. maybe its the parents, maybe its the school system, idk what it is but they needa suck it up and realize its life...sorry for the rant its just im tired of this @$%#. once again RIP to dude. dudes should get time for invading privacy, carry on

usually i just lurk and rarely post in threads but this has been on the news making noise in nyc (1010wins radio) and like on tv and my moms been talking bout it too. R.I.P to the dude. what i dont understand is why people be taking their LIFE just because of heads bullying em. like go talk to someone and go seek out help or something, these kids gotta be crazy if they think this world is full of nice warm hearted people that smile and wave everytime you pass. its a $^^*&% up world and there's a-holes everywhere. kids needa man up honestly, if you're gay then learn to accept it and try and have society accept it(parents, friends etc) and if they dont EF em and keep it moving. teens taking their lives cause of "cyber bullying", are you serious 
grin.gif
. idk maybe its cause i wasnt bullied as a kid but if someone said something about me i just let them hate and continue on my way. maybe its the parents, maybe its the school system, idk what it is but they needa suck it up and realize its life...sorry for the rant its just im tired of this @$%#. once again RIP to dude. dudes should get time for invading privacy, carry on

Back
Top Bottom