Price of Razor Cartridges Unappreciation

sick.gif
smh.gif

I thought about making this post before.

It's like you make a list of stuff to get at the store...toothpaste, deodorant, soap, TP, replacement razors, mouthwash. Then you get to the register andthe bill is like $40 and half of it is the price of the razors.
smh.gif

The Fusion is like sex on your face but damn..times are rough. I might need to revert back to Mach 3.

Ghenges wrote:

The Fusion is like sex on your face but damn..times are rough. I might need to revert back to Mach 3.
I already did, and I dread shaving now, once you've had that Fusion, the Mach 3 hurts like a son of a gun.
ohwell.gif

Too many thieves in here, or some of you are just cheap.

Invest in a sturdy Whal Trimmer. As a Black man, I suggest you should put down those useless razors.

school me on the fusion... i have the mach 3 right now... the green one, m3 power, it uses a battery.. it feels fine...

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

wait, i bought 4 fusion cartridges at Target for 12.99

Exactly what I just paid yesterday.

Yes, that is expensive, but people need to take into account how long they last. I have to shave every 2-3 days and a blade lasts me 3-3 1/2 weeks. Thats 12-14weeks for $14. Thats roughly $4/month.....

Its exactly like my girl when it comes to shampoo. She will buy some .99 garbage and say "$5 is too much for shampoo". IT LASTS A MONTH!!!! $5/monthfor quality grooming products? Quit crying...

how much are the Fusions at Costco?

Grocery prices are so inflated...if Costco carries them you might as well get it from there and get a whole year's supply.

EDIT:

how would i know when to change my blades?

- check out the green stripe. if it's fading then you must change it soon.

- check the shave. if it isn't close enough anymore then it's time to change

- rust.

It really depends on how frequent you shave. Personally, I do every 2-3 days and one blade lasts me 1-2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by redsfan3

For that price they'd better be crafted by a blind master swordsmith in the mountains of Japan.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
, prices are ridiculous...sometimes you just have to dealwith a dull blade. Or you can buy that "blade sharpener" they are trying to pedal on commercials lol..

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

wait, i bought 4 fusion cartridges at Target for 12.99

Exactly what I just paid yesterday.

Yes, that is expensive, but people need to take into account how long they last. I have to shave every 2-3 days and a blade lasts me 3-3 1/2 weeks. Thats 12-14 weeks for $14. Thats roughly $4/month.....

Its exactly like my girl when it comes to shampoo. She will buy some .99 garbage and say "$5 is too much for shampoo". IT LASTS A MONTH!!!! $5/month for quality grooming products? Quit crying...
and?
indifferent.gif

if u compare the price of these "inferior" products, its not worth it?

Its ridiculous. Its sometimes cheaper to pay attention to the circulars and buy a whole new razor when they're on sale. I either do that or hit up the fleamarket for the $5 pack they always have. If by chance they don't have it, I'll suck it up. Can't use those $0.99 for 10 razor deals.

My Fusion blades have been absolute champs even at full retail pop. I use them for a good long while and I shave every day, a lot of the time that's betterthan shaving every 2-3 days, if you wait that long the hair is longer and it's probably more stress.

those of you getting excessive irritation from blades are probably not doing it right. get yourself from Trader Joe's Mango Shave or a more expensiveequivalent, shave after hot showers, yadayadayada google some shaving tips.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some of you.

I've been using the same blade for months
sick.gif
at me but hey they stillcut...just kinda hurts
pimp.gif

I wish I could use those electric shavers, but afghan hair ftl with those. That fusion is sexy, and I've seen the 4 packs at wal mart for 11. Where do yousign up to recieve the free razors in the mail?

Back
Top Bottom