Price of Razor Cartridges Unappreciation

Originally Posted by Mako28

For that price they'd better be crafted by a blind master swordsmith in the mountains of Japan.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I use my liners and then I use

det_22.jpg
pimp.gif

I don't have a ton of facial hair, so this works well for me.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i havent bought razors in like 4 years
laugh.gif

NT always seems to come through with the free razors

thanks for the razors NT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
can someone hook me up?

Originally Posted by freezelle

Ghenges wrote:

The Fusion is like sex on your face but damn..times are rough. I might need to revert back to Mach 3.
I already did, and I dread shaving now, once you've had that Fusion, the Mach 3 hurts like a son of a gun.
ohwell.gif

Exactly. Last week my wife bought me some Mach 3 razors thinking that is what i still used. I didn't realize how much better the Fusions wereuntil I used a Mach 3 again.

some of the boxes even have security tags inside.its that serious i guess

Andis T-outliner is fine but its a dry shave its not the same as actual blades and shaving foam/gel. We all know about T-outliner that's fine for a quickclean up but baby smooth face its not.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Andis T-outliner is fine but its a dry shave its not the same as actual blades and shaving foam/gel. We all know about T-outliner that's fine for a quick clean up but baby smooth face its not.

its good for a good close up shave all the barbers use those

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

how much are the Fusions at Costco?

I got a 16 or 20 pack at costco for like $48 I don't remember but its still expensive, but I won't need to buy razors for a while
Definitely UNappreciated

I was at BJ's with my cousin and he picked up a pack of 64 razors for $13. Not a bad deal. You can use those razors for atleast 3 or 4 days.
Fusions cost way too much, at $42 for 16 cartridges, they better work wonders. Are they really better?
I'm fine with my electric shaver, it gets a lot better cut than a regular razor, and it's so easy to handle. I got it from Wal-Mart two years ago for$20.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

I was at BJ's with my cousin and he picked up a pack of 64 razors for $13. Not a bad deal. You can use those razors for atleast 3 or 4 days.
Fusions cost way too much, at $42 for 16 cartridges, they better work wonders. Are they really better?
I'm fine with my electric shaver, it gets a lot better cut than a regular razor, and it's so easy to handle. I got it from Wal-Mart two years ago for $20.

They really are. One blade usually lasts me about 3-4 weeks. Plus it takes me like 30 seconds to shave with a Fusion.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

21J1Oj%2B4rVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I stopped using my Mach 3 when I learned how to properly use that.
i wanna learn how to use this but i have a feeling im gonna slit my throat.

Back
Top Bottom