President Bush could be out for the season, torn knee ligament.

Damn KLJ, you truly fooled me on this one.
roll.gif
I honestly thought youmeant the pres.

Sucks. I hope this doesn't effect his agility/quickness otherwise he's really done as a RB in the NFL

You mean Reggie Bust? ESPiN had all you fooled with this guy. Next Gale Sawyers, some proclaimed. The worst part about it is that Bust himself bought into thisESPiN slobber-fest, and it shows in his play.

In 12 games, Bush has rushed for 581 yards and four touchdowns on 157 carries. He also has 73 receptions for 417 yards and two touchdowns. But his longest plays from scrimmage have been a 22-yard run and a 25-yard reception, and the usually sure-handed Bush has 10 dropped passes and has fumbled eight times, losing three.

Fact is his quickness and lack of toughness just doesn't translate in the NFL. If you can't run between the tackles you might as well switch positionsto slot receiver or give the arena league a try. MJD >>>> Reggie Bust.

Originally Posted by jwreck80

You mean Reggie Bust? ESPiN had all you fooled with this guy. Next Gale Sawyers, some proclaimed. Fact is his quickness and lack of toughness just doesn't translate in the NFL. If you can't run between the tackles you might as well switch positions to slot receiver or give the arena league a try. MJD >>>> Reggie Bust.

yea u madd

Just pointing out facts. Sorry if you can't handle'em.

thanks for pointing out the same things all the critics are saying. anymore profound thoughts you have to share with us? did you know eli sucks as a qb?

Nope, no more thoughts, just a question. When will reggie finally perfect the lateral?
laugh.gif

SMHrosebowl24938226.sized.jpg

It hurts to watch him play. He either dances all over the field going no where or he does some of the dumbest things. I have faith that he will become a veryproductive player but that faith is slowly fading away.

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Nope, no more thoughts, just a question. When will reggie finally perfect the lateral?
laugh.gif

SMHrosebowl24938226.sized.jpg

keep trying son...

Yup great picture cause Reggie so far has failed.

KLJ, be on the lookout for Ska. He might get ya for calling him Pres. Bush instead of Reggie Bush, because Ska posted that rule where we can't changeplayer or team names in thread titles.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom