POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So they give dude cauliflower ear, even though we've only seen him fighting once, but they have them in the barbershop every episode, but never have barbers or customers?

Way to pay attention to detail.

Supposedly He was a fighter when he was younger and drifted to dealing once his brother was arrested and was serving time. The barber part? Yea i don’t understand because i only remember them saying his brother had barber dreams

Welp, now I know were Tariq learned his instant transmission.

Uncle Tommy pulled up on that Irish dude (from outta nowhere) like

the-undertaker-aj-styles.gif

So Teflon Tommy™ and his ragtag group took out some of Ireland's most deadly assassin's in a matter of hours? :lol::smh:

I like how Tommy had Walter, Victor, Claudia and Jenard teaming up like Voltron to take him out. :lol:

Just when I think this show couldn't sink to anymore midness the cut to New York and show dumbass Blanca.
1650216898072.png

RIP to Liliana, a real one to say the least.

Was waiting for 2 bit to pull up the whole season and never got it, Tommy really could've used him

Was waiting for 2 bit to pull up the whole season and never got it, Tommy really could've used him

Not really Tommy took on the Flynns, the Serbs, Jenard's hating *** and those Four Horsemen assassins with only himself, a drug runner and a "barber".

Teflon Tommy was straight.

Not for nothing but I feel like they missed with damn near every character with Jenard, Vic and Vic sister cause I wanted all of them dead besides Diamond.

Lilliana and Gloria being the only real deaths feels like odd writing or maybe I’m just hot Walter still alive.

Jenard sent my boy Reggie on a dummy mission smh :smh:

JP recognized his mom that abandoned him at 2 days old before recognizing his son

The dirty cop plot was ridiculously pointless, I’m convinced they were just trying meet the minute benchmark for some of these episodes.

It’s like The Chi writers and Power writers did a collab.

This was the initial bio for Jenard when casting was first announced.

1650225481326.png

Not for nothing but I feel like they missed with damn near every character with Jenard, Vic and Vic sister cause I wanted all of them dead besides Diamond.

Lilliana and Gloria being the only real deaths feels like odd writing or maybe I’m just hot Walter still alive.

Jenard sent my boy Reggie on a dummy mission smh :smh:

JP recognized his mom that abandoned him at 2 days old before recognizing his son

The dirty cop plot was ridiculously pointless, I’m convinced they were just trying meet the minute benchmark for some of these episodes.

It’s like The Chi writers and Power writers did a collab.

This was the initial bio for Jenard when casting was first announced.

1650225481326.png

For a scholar he sure is stupid. Public school system failed again

Tommy got a crew out of nowhere? They have an app for renting goons?

How are you going to be demanding and act like father of the year, when you don't even know what your son looks like?

Bad enough Tommy didn't keep one in the chamber, saying Ma like he didn't recognize her when the lights were on. Why did they bring her for the final episode? When she went, oh ok from the hug :rofl: I got a old white ***** for a grandma:rofl:

The exchange made no sense. :smh: and three against twenty?

They were practicing shooting like they were at a range, and that **** didn't work of course.

Letting Cauliflower ear live :smh:

In the middle of a shoot out all of these long *** speeches :lol:

What do they even do for a season two? Rinse and repeat of season two with them knowing who the enemies are.

I thought for sure Walter was gonna get got by either Claudia or Victor, seem to be heavily hinted at in the finale.

Guess the saving that for season 2.

"Who that old white *****?" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom