POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I bowed out at like episode 3 of Book2 where Riq was giving game to the Son of JBlige character. I could no longer hang on for the ride. Even to crack jokes and be in on that joke wasn’t worth it.

New Season looks better though.
I’m down when Tommy Season kicks in though.

Now do we think Kanen is going to figure out his momz was the reason his friend was killed. Cause Juke saw the friend get in the car with one of the uncles i think?

Im sick of this lesbi crap. What is the gat damn purpose?

images

Adult Kanan dress like his Uncle. Saw the coat and was like “that looks familiar”

I can see that. Of all the males in his life, that particular uncle would be the one to look up to. Just seeing it brings back so many memories from 90s BK or NYC in general. If you had on a shearling you was doing big things man.

Im sick of this lesbi crap. What is the gat damn purpose?
You forgot Jukebox was a whole byke? That's part of her story, just like Kanan pushing up on baby hairs is part of his story. They gotta tell it, especially since it wasn't an easy thing to do back in the day. I guarantee white girl gon break her heart and turn her cold as hell.

I’m interested in what is going to be the true catalyst for turning Kanan from this bozo into someone capable of shooting his own offspring in the head.
I don’t know if the dude casted in this role has the ability to really capture this character.

Nique killing his moms. At this point the only thing that I can see pushing Kanan over the edge is the game killing his moms. He already caught a body just for feeling like ****** was violating his mom's corner. Think what he gon do if she dies because of the drug game. He gon murder every thing moving.

Seeing how close he is to Jukebox makes it even sadder that he killed her over Tariq.

also I thought it was funny that they was using a club to move drugs at one point.

I thought the scene with D-Wiz's death being soundtracked by Jukebox singing old Whitney was fire.
The slight grimace on the uncle's face before pulling the trigger was sad.
The audience getting insight in these introductory episodes regarding why her nickname is Jukebox is also cool.
I don't believe this was ever addressed in the original series.
That chick has ruthless tendencies and was perfectly casted in my humble opinion.
The above observation about adult Kanan dressing similar to the uncle was also a good catch. didn't cross my mind.

I’m interested in what is going to be the true catalyst for turning Kanan from this bozo into someone capable of shooting his own offspring in the head.
I don’t know if the dude casted in this role has the ability to really capture this character.
Rewatched OG Power last week, Kanan was OD, Juke was OD..somethings gotta happen to turn them full Goon because I cant see it with the current storyline.

Back
Top Bottom