POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This show already wasn’t serious, but it’s become very unserious this season.

What they’re doing with Weebray, Tariq, and Effie is basically what the Fast and Furious franchise did after Fast Five. All of a sudden they being tasked as some elite operatives as college freshmen. Nevermind Lauren coming back from the dead.

This mf Sax so nosey he doesn’t even know who he wants to help.

This ***** Tariq put on a Lanvin and off white fit at 3 in the morning to walk across campus. Nike tech doesn’t exist?

Every time Meth and Mary on screen You're All I Need be playing in my head.

These British _'s just be popping up outta nowhere like Jason did with Ghost and Tommy.

Still waiting for Noma to scold Tariq like Jason did Ghost and Tommy.

At least this would be more appropriate seeing he is a child.

"I'm so disappointed in you!" :lol: :smh:

Had to highlight and give special props to these gems :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Washing the dishes while wearing Givenchy.
Don’t nobody take a day off from the foreign brands?
I’m getting a feeling of some broke boi envy in this post.
Zeke compared to Bias was mad disrespectful
Tariq drives a foreign and be sleeping on a twin bed is madness.
Lauren meeting up with a box cutter after thinking Tariq tried to kill her, much less how did she leave. :rofl: Much less her going outside to see Saxe.

Killing him at Zeke's mural :lol: The spades alibi. Cold world for partners in this show.
Now detectives/cops scared to get shot and killed?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This s*** turning into P-Valley.

Only gay sex scenes? C’mon man
So what was Mona gonna do about getting her listening device if Tariq and Effie didn't happen to be in Milan?
Respect Tariq for trying to get out of the drug game that he ABSOLUTELY didn't need to get involved in in the first place.
SCT midas whale stayed in prison. Got out and got punked by his son, made a **** by his wife, got exiled from the family and then got got by his "play nephew".:lol:
Lauren going to confront the dude she suspected that might have ordered her death, and all she brings is a box cutter for protection :smh:

She continues to be a not serious person
Not even a good box cutter either, she had one of them safety box cutters where only the corner of the blade out. Tariq a murderer/international man of mystery hes surely trained in hand to hand combat you aint swipe slicing him.
She didn’t go to her rich powerful parents, she went looking for Tariq with a letter opener
That white woman prosecutor is a scumbag too. The way she was treating Lauren was wild.

Got her locked up in a house, took away her phone, no internet, can't contact her family, refusing to feed her properly, not letting her go outside, manipulating Lauren whenever she questioned her judgement, and when Saxe tried talk sense into Lauren, tells Lauren that only she can keep her safe so she needs to trust her and behave

Ole girl was moving like a damn pimp
I don’t understand why RSJ doesn’t just give Waterhead a job with him since he’s so intrigued.

Also did Wee Bray get his phone back from his coworker yamb? I’m sure her seeing all that crypto being received is gonna bite him in the ***.
This ***** Tariq put on a Lanvin and off white fit at 3 in the morning to walk across campus. Nike tech doesn’t exist?

I haven’t laughed this hard in a minute. I had my own thoughts prior to coming into this thread but you all have addressed everything and more :lol:

how tf did weebray get on a plane with damn near sabonis broken ribs after getting his *** tortured word to liam neeson and nobody ask anything?

#becausepower

1681962732288.png

she the only reason I still put up with this show

🥰🥰🥰
Effie in that dress >>>>> anything Lauren

Seriously though the show is getting worse by the week. Remember everybody said the drastic difference between season 1 and 2 of BMF, I think we can agree that this show is on the same course to keep getting worse each season.

Is Waterhead a sophomore yet?? We already 3 seasons in and unless we getting a Naruto timeskip, this ish gonna be like 10 seasons by the time he becomes a senior

Back
Top Bottom